I can't find my orders

hylids

I’ve placed quite a few orders here and every time I want to go back and look at one it take me forever to grind through every order I’ve ever placed in all the different locations. Am I doing something wrong? There has to be a place for me to browse them all, isn’t there? It takes me sometimes an hour just to locate a specific order. I just spent half an hour looking for an order I just received yesterday and I still can’t find one of the versions he sent. I know I can go to the email notification and follow all of the links again but that doesn’t help. Sometimes I just give up after an hour when it should be one click to show all finished orders in one place. I know that I can go to “orders” and go through the entire thread but if there have been revisions or multiple pieces then I may have to go through a lengthy thread and open every link in hopes I can find it. Almost frustrated enough to quit

Beside your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner of Fiverr main page, it should say switch to selling or switch to buying. Make sure it is on the buying page and then under the Buying Tab click on Orders and there you will find a list of your orders in chronological order.

I hope this helps.

Archived