Sketchy or not?

lenasemenkova

I found a message from a potential buyer in the Spam folder.

It’s the same message twice and it starts with “This is not spam, I want to order Premium service from lenasemenkova…” The rest is what it looks like a legitimate project inquiry with two images attached. The images are relevant to the project in question, there is nothing weird about them.

The person seems a bit off but just a tiny bit off so far, I’ve worked with stranger people here on fiverr. They mentioned “Premium service” twice and what they want me to do actually fits a Standard Package, not a Premium one.

I guess I’m a bit irked by the message in my Spam that immediately starts with “this is not spam”. Does it mean that someone has reported them before? Did they double-post the same message by accident(but then why do they know right away it might get into spam)? And why mention premium price right out of the gate, especially if it doesn’t apply to the project? Am I being too paranoid about this?

At the least they have a strange way of communicating. For me there are red flags that would make me not respond in a positive way, but rather in a way to discourage them. But I’m at the point where I try to avoid any possibility of a problem these days. In my opinion they have announced in their own unique way “here comes a problem”.

Guest hanshuber16

I found a message from a potential buyer in the Spam folder.

It’s the same message twice and it starts with “This is not spam, I want to order Premium service from lenasemenkova…” The rest is what it looks like a legitimate project inquiry with two images attached. The images are relevant to the project in question, there is nothing weird about them.

The person seems a bit off but just a tiny bit off so far, I’ve worked with stranger people here on fiverr. They mentioned “Premium service” twice and what they want me to do actually fits a Standard Package, not a Premium one.

I guess I’m a bit irked by the message in my Spam that immediately starts with “this is not spam”. Does it mean that someone has reported them before? Did they double-post the same message by accident(but then why do they know right away it might get into spam)? And why mention premium price right out of the gate, especially if it doesn’t apply to the project? Am I being too paranoid about this?

It’s the same message twice and it starts with “This is not spam,

They mentioned “Premium service” twice and what they want me to do actually fits a Standard Package, not a Premium one.

⬆️

image.jpg.23414f53b255a5390869e55ffa017d3d.jpg

I could be wrong, though :thinking: What are you planning on doing?

They mentioned “Premium service” twice and what they want me to do actually fits a Standard Package, not a Premium one.

⬆️

I think you’re right.

⬆️

I gave them the usual package price/delivery time answer. It tends to weed out the most obvious ones as soon as it turns out you are serious about not doing free work. Haven’t heard from them since and kind of hope I won’t.

Archived