How can I accomplish client's task if it requires MONEY. I'M NOT WILLING TO USE MY OWN MONEY TO ACCOMPLISH CLIENT'S TASK

j_d_m_23

I have a reliable client. This client wants me to do a site visit and pay the rent as soon as possible. This needs money to process his request. Let’s say he paid Fiverr now and as we know Fiverr releases the payment to us after more than 14 days. So, how can I accomplish the task if I don’t have money to pay the rent?

The rental fees are big. I’m not willing to use my own money for my client.

How can I ask Fiverr to give me the money because the money will be used for the payment of rental fee and my transportation cost??? HELP!!! THIS IS RUSH.

Cancel the order and stop working for this client. This is outrageous and a breach of Fiverr terms.

Why would Fiverr pay you to fulfill something for your client? That isn’t Fiverr’s responsibility or yours. The responsibility is your client’s.

No work possible on Fiverr would require anything that you describe, so I’m skeptical this is real.

The fact that you are even considering doing this work and also thinking that Fiverr should/would pay these fees for your client indicates that you are prime for exploitation and that you don’t understand business. You need to think differently and critically, otherwise you will continue to be exploited.

Cancel the order and stop working for this client. This is outrageous and a breach of Fiverr terms.

Why would Fiverr pay you to fulfill something for your client? That isn’t Fiverr’s responsibility or yours. The responsibility is your client’s.

No work possible on Fiverr would require anything that you describe, so I’m skeptical this is real.

The fact that you are even considering doing this work and also thinking that Fiverr should/would pay these fees for your client indicates that you are prime for exploitation and that you don’t understand business. You need to think differently and critically, otherwise you will continue to be exploited.

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it.

As I said, this client is very reliable. He already paid me. But now, he’s asking me to pay his rent. He already paid Fiverr but I will be able to pay the rent after I received the money.

I have additional questions, please help me. Can a client order my personal email and bank accounts?

As I said, this client is very reliable. He already paid me. But now, he’s asking me to pay his rent. He already paid Fiverr but I will be able to pay the rent after I received the money.

I have additional questions, please help me. Can a client order my personal email and bank accounts?

You really need to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in detail.

You really need to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in detail.

Thanks, Lloyd.

Actually, I know but since this is rush, I decided to post a question here. Hoping a fast response.

I am actually a newbie but of course it is not excused not to read the ToS. Thank you.

Thanks, Lloyd.

Actually, I know but since this is rush, I decided to post a question here. Hoping a fast response.

I am actually a newbie but of course it is not excused not to read the ToS. Thank you.

Suggest you read them carefully now. Sharing off Fiverr contact details is a violation of the Terms of Service.

A client orders and pays, then you deliver. That is how Fiverr works.

Paying rent for someone is ridiculous and giving your personal bank and other details is not allowed.

So if you go and pay the rent and then the client does a Paypal chargeback what are you going to do?

I cannot think of one reason why anyone would use Fiverr for this. There are services like Western Union, bank transfers, paypal etc that would all do what this client wants cheaper and faster than you can. It sounds so like a scam that I can’t believe you are trying to do it.

Could you be going to give the “rent money” to the person who actually ordered? They then do a chargeback and have doubled their money!

Cancel this and refund them - its a crazy idea

So if you go and pay the rent and then the client does a Paypal chargeback what are you going to do?

I cannot think of one reason why anyone would use Fiverr for this. There are services like Western Union, bank transfers, paypal etc that would all do what this client wants cheaper and faster than you can. It sounds so like a scam that I can’t believe you are trying to do it.

Could you be going to give the “rent money” to the person who actually ordered? They then do a chargeback and have doubled their money!

same came in mind that the buyer trying to do something different. 😉

Appreciate your response.

I am a newbie.

Hi.

What if the client ORDER my personal info such as paypal and email?

Do you think that is still prohibited? I didn’t see it in ToS

Thanks.

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

My question is ORDERING personal contact details NOT “REQUESTING OR PROVIDING”.

They have different meaning.

ORDER is when the client ask you for payment.

REQUEST/PROVIDE is when the client just ask you.

My question is ORDERING personal contact details NOT “REQUESTING OR PROVIDING”.

They have different meaning.

ORDER is when the client ask you for payment.

REQUEST/PROVIDE is when the client just ask you.

The client should not be asking, ordering, or requesting you for payment or personal details.

Everyone is suggesting you cancel this and walk away.

Will leave this with you.

Hi.

What if the client ORDER my personal info such as paypal and email?

Do you think that is still prohibited? I didn’t see it in ToS

Thanks.

Of course it is. And if they have access to those things, that means you gave it to them and that is a violation of Fiverr terms.

You’ve either been scammed or you are participating in illicit activity and haven’t told us the whole story. You get nothing out of doing this. Nothing. Think critically, stop justifying things, cancel and move on.

If they need the rent paid they can wire the money themselves. Nothing about this situation seems legit. Read the TOS and when you’re done read it again. Protect your information at all cost, giving your contact and banking info will not end well.

I have a reliable client. This client wants me to do a site visit and pay the rent as soon as possible. This needs money to process his request. Let’s say he paid Fiverr now and as we know Fiverr releases the payment to us after more than 14 days. So, how can I accomplish the task if I don’t have money to pay the rent?

How can I ask Fiverr to give me the money because the money will be used for the payment of rental fee and my transportation cost??? HELP!!! THIS IS RUSH.

Why would he need you to pay his rent? And you were asking about how to pay for transportation to his site? I don’t think you understand the first thing about fiverr, online sales, or what you are supposed to be doing or not doing. To ask the type of question you did shows a complete lack of understanding of what sellers do here.

This is the most clueless thing I’ve heard on the forum. I’m still glad you asked so that you didn’t get the idea this is normal. Someone needs to explain to you how fiverr works.

I see you have a gig offering to set up someone’s business in the Philipines. You are inviting people to take advantage of you with that gig. It shows you don’t realize the first thing about fiverr or even actually setting up a business, or you would know

1. that kind of gig is not one that fiverr is meant for, and

2. never set up someone’s business for them. You will get scammed, just as this buyer is trying to do to you with this request. You do not have the ability to do what you are offering. I say that because if you did have that ability you would know what to do and what not to do.

Did it occur to you that if he needs his rent paid he would send you the money to do it for him?

Archived