GIG Marketing Way

naimuloni

It’s different for each service and niche. You are the best person to know your service and who is your target audience.

There are a lot of free videos and materials on the internet on how to do proper marketing or you can hire a professional to teach you.

i think you are write thanks for the advise 💝

As a new seller why you need to market your gig . You haven’t come here to spend money . You came here to earn .At first leave the thinking of marketing now. You can share your gigs on .some social media websites . I think new sellers do not need to market their gigs because they have the buyer requests option …At first improve your profile , gigs ,use the buyer request section and get some orders .Then spend your time to market your gigs .Because if you bring visitors/buyers to your gig without having review I think you will not get order because now fiverr has " Recommended For You " Section … 😉

As a new seller why you need to market your gig . You haven’t come here to spend money . You came here to earn .At first leave the thinking of marketing now. You can share your gigs on .some social media websites . I think new sellers do not need to market their gigs because they have the buyer requests option …At first improve your profile , gigs ,use the buyer request section and get some orders .Then spend your time to market your gigs .Because if you bring visitors/buyers to your gig without having review I think you will not get order because now fiverr has " Recommended For You " Section … 😉

Archived