Is illegal clicks on gigs improve your gigs performance

langahsahiib

Clicks ? :rofl: . Never try to do that … You can see the conversion .Much conversion will increase your gigs ranking . And in this case if you just get clicks and views no orders then your conversion rate will be decreased. Because you are getting views and clicks but no orders . So fiverr system will think that your gig is useless . Try to increase the conversion not the clicks and views .

Clicks ? :rofl: . Never try to do that … You can see the conversion .Much conversion will increase your gigs ranking . And in this case if you just get clicks and views no orders then your conversion rate will be decreased. Because you are getting views and clicks but no orders . So fiverr system will think that your gig is useless . Try to increase the conversion not the clicks and views .

I agree with you totally on this

It makes logical sense to me if a gig (of yours) that’s ranked high in Fiverr’s search has a lot of clicks/views/impressions.

However, the converse is not true. I don’t think a gig’s rank/performance will improve just because its impressions/clicks/views are boosted (organically or artificially). :rofl:

Also, it’s a good idea to not do anything illegal in general. 🙂 It’s never gonna end well.

Archived