How I get my gig in first page

tamanna_rahman

I think the only way to ensure that your gig ranks well is by consistently delivering products/services of excellent quality (that keeps your buyers happy/satisfied) and minimizing order cancellations/late deliveries.

Ohh right it’s so important for my gig to get in the first page

Ohh right it’s so important for my gig to get in the first page

it’s so important for my gig to get in the first page

Obviously, it is equally important for every seller that their gigs ranks #1. 🙂

You are not going to find a single seller who is like “Naaahh… I could care less about my gig’s rank. It’s fine if my gig appears on the 3000th page. Whatever…”

How is it MORE important for you?

it’s so important for my gig to get in the first page

Obviously, it is equally important for every seller that their gigs ranks #1. 🙂

You are not going to find a single seller who is like “Naaahh… I could care less about my gig’s rank. It’s fine if my gig appears on the 3000th page. Whatever…”

How is it MORE important for you?

Ofcource Not I am not that type of careless about my gig’s rank I want it in the first page.

Ofcource Not I am not that type of careless about my gig’s rank I want it in the first page.

I think it’s a language barrier but @hanshuber16 meant completely opposite thing.

It’s important for every seller to be on the first page, but it can’t fit everyone. People on the first page most likely are people who was providing amazing service for quite some time and proved themselves which also helps fiverr to show best quality to buyers and don’t disappoint them with their first buy. Everybody want to be on the first page, but not everyone will get it. You need to work hard for that.

Archived