My opinion about gig Ranking

hazirabegum

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s correct! You need to know that there are 2 sides, by which the gig is ranked…

First side is for you to do, including the well SEO of your gig… You need to continue your efforts to improve your gig for best optimization…

The second side is under fiverr controlled… If fiverr algorithm finds your gig well optimised according to their terms, they will give proper rank accordingly…

SO IN MY OPINION, the best way to know how gig ranked is by doing more and more practice… The mistakes you do will be your last teacher to be a well SEO optimiser…Good luck…happy freelancing!!!😎

That’s correct! You need to know that there are 2 sides, by which the gig is ranked…

First side is for you to do, including the well SEO of your gig… You need to continue your efforts to improve your gig for best optimization…

The second side is under fiverr controlled… If fiverr algorithm finds your gig well optimised according to their terms, they will give proper rank accordingly…

SO IN MY OPINION, the best way to know how gig ranked is by doing more and more practice… The mistakes you do will be your last teacher to be a well SEO optimiser…Good luck…happy freelancing!!!😎

Well said. Trial and error is super helpful, especially when you evaluate things well.

Many standards were agreeable and great

I am facing same problem too i am seller two but i don’t get any order and message now my gig is now going to down and down i am trying to change many time my gigs keywords and meta tags but it’s not working yet i don’t understand what is the problem. can you please review my profile and help me what is the problem in my gigs??

Thanks

I’m also having the same issue from last 3 months :roll_eyes:

Need some serious guideline please.

Archived