My opinion about gig Ranking

hazirabegum

The problem is that changing anything on your gig makes it go down in ranking usually at least in my experience.

Yes, Mam. I am level 2 seller and I am facing same from february 15th 2019.

Before February 15, 2019 My all gigs was performs better and was on the first page of the search.

Then after evolution period it suddenly goes to the last page of the search.

So, now is july running and It almost 4 months. I have tried do all the possible things to ranke them again but it’s not works.

So, what to do in this case any idea as per your experience and as you are my senior?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Digital Drivers.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes I saw…its gone again…now I see it on first page using this keyword “unique logo design”

Actually this year is extremely bad for me…I tried every possibilites but it didn’t work for me…everyday people click on my gig but they didn’t place any order…I don’t know what’s the main problem of my gig

Issu of the problem…

I’m no longer participating in this thread so please stop directing comments at me. I don’t want to go back and hunt for whatever I said that people are responding to. My only response that I can find was 10 days ago where I said someone did not have an account.

Using the best keywords means using the keywords everyone else is using, sometimes it helps to have one or two keywords that are not too obvious.

For example, you have this gig:

I Will Design Professional Unique Business Logo Design

If your keyword is “logo,” that’s a lot of results.

If your keyword is “bar logo,” that’s 150 results.

Restaurant logo gives 373 results

Hotel logo only 69 results.

Real estate logo is extremely popular, with 5589.

So you should think about who you want to target. Lots of businesses need logos: churches, bakeries, non-profits, community organizations, individual religions, political groups, etc.

And you should look at your other gigs as well.

There are 71 results for “vintage t-shirt,” are you using that keyword in your t-shirt gig?

Can You Cooperate with us which keywords we should take for our gigs. just for example !

Can You Cooperate with us which keywords we should take for our gigs. just for example !

You can do that for yourself. Look at your gig description, the things you do like schema markup and yoast design.

I searched “yoast design” and found one other seller.

I also searched “yoast template” and got this:

We Didn’t Find Any Results For Your Search.

Everytime you only find one or few sellers, or no seller, it’s an opportunity for a “monopoly” situation, meaning you could monopolize the market.

My recommendation is have a mixed of tags, “google index” gives you 99 results when you search.

Wordpress optimization gives you 2017 results.

So if Fiverr allows you to use 5 keywords, I would use a mix between popular and rare keywords.

Before February 15, 2019 My all gigs was performs better and was on the first page of the search.

So, now is july running and It almost 4 months. I have tried do all the possible things to ranke them again but it’s not works.

So, what to do in this case any idea as per your experience and as you are my senior?

Regards,

Digital Drivers.

I am also facing same issue it has been over 3 months

Regards,

Digital Drivers.

nice. have learned from it. thnx

• 3 weeks later...

I think keyword is the most important beside gig title,description and some SEO rules are there to rank gig

Sorry, it isn’t. What if 100 competitors use the same keywords for the same query? What if 100 competitors are trying to get on the first page of the same category?

Understanding your market and meeting their demand is the most important thing. And you won’t get anywhere if you don’t understand competition and its impact.

Keywords mean nothing if it’s impossible for you to rank well with the ones you chose or if you can’t engage your target market.

Guys I need you remarks on an issue.
I was offering flyer designing services through a gig. My Gig was on 30 No. Page in recommended section. I was getting orders. Suddenly my gig got vanished from there and I can not see that on any page in recommended section. How this could happen in your opinion ?

My gig was at the third page, but Immediately I got cancellation, guess what it went to page 7.

Cancellation last for 60days!

Fiverr is more of market place not Google search. Think of think; I could search for cartoon portrait and BOOM!!! find a Gig ‘vector illustration’ at third line in the first page, notice the title doesn’t match, I check the search tags, nothing like cartoon portrait, but the description portrait once!

It’s more about your reputation, if your services SUCKS, better people are replaced and you go down no matter how SEO expert you are! Fiverr is a market place and they want to give their customers the best of their services!

I had came up with a great tips to SUCCEED!, after relentless conversations with the support team, not once on how to rank! If I gather them together it’s a semi ALGORITHM REVEALED!

ask me 'what’s it’s!!!

I would really like to know your experience with the algorithm conversations. Melissa

Sorry, it isn’t. What if 100 competitors use the same keywords for the same query? What if 100 competitors are trying to get on the first page of the same category?

Understanding your market and meeting their demand is the most important thing. And you won’t get anywhere if you don’t understand competition and its impact.

Keywords mean nothing if it’s impossible for you to rank well with the ones you chose or if you can’t engage your target market.

Important details regarding gigs SEO. Great 👍

Very important for gig ranking

Archived