My opinion about gig Ranking

hazirabegum

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest netartica

There is no problem with using the old URL on a new gig as long as the new gig is the same thing as the old gig, with just a different title. It is a problem if you have a different type of gig selling something different but still have the old URL.

Thank you MissCrystal you didn’t just replied, I think it is a complete recipe.

Guest netartica

Thanks for finding that quote and helping me prove my point.

I’m not attacking you. I’m simply astonished that this is what Fiverr has become.

I apologize, when I read:

This this a bad joke? Aren’t you the author of books on Amazon detailing how to be successful on Fiverr and a former TRS?

I thought you were making fun of me.

Yes, Fiverr has changed a lot. Today we can take optional tests (for free), Learn by Fiverr courses, and have to worry about Order Completing Rate vs. 60 day rating. My OCR is 100% now, but my 60-day rating is 4.5, so I’m about to get demoted again, which means pausing gigs. I accept it, just like I accept charging higher prices and getting less orders.

To be fair, this month has been pretty good for me. More than double what I made in January, with less orders and higher prices.

astonished

Wow is it work in that way?

and have to worry about Order Completing Rate vs. 60 day rating. My OCR is 100% now, but my 60-day rating is 4.5, so I’m about to get demoted again, which means pausing gigs. I accept it, just like I accept charging higher prices and getting less orders.

if the answer yes then I got new thing to organize to after grow. Means more duties and responsibilities to achieve all these ratings. so if we’re not maintaining our sales and earning, basically we are demoting our self. Thank you fastcopywriter. I copied your footprints, will you charge me for it 😄?

astonished

and have to worry about Order Completing Rate vs. 60 day rating. My OCR is 100% now, but my 60-day rating is 4.5, so I’m about to get demoted again, which means pausing gigs. I accept it, just like I accept charging higher prices and getting less orders.

if the answer yes then I got new thing to organize to after grow. Means more duties and responsibilities to achieve all these ratings. so if we’re not maintaining our sales and earning, basically we are demoting our self. Thank you fastcopywriter. I copied your footprints, will you charge me for it 😄?

I don’t understand what you mean.

if the answer yes then I got new thing to organize to after grow.

Just beware of troublesome gigs, sometimes they aren’t worth it. If I didn’t need the money, there is one gig I would delete immediately, and I’m sure my rating would go up.

Guest netartica

I don’t understand what you mean.

if the answer yes then I got new thing to organize to after grow.

Just beware of troublesome gigs, sometimes they aren’t worth it. If I didn’t need the money, there is one gig I would delete immediately, and I’m sure my rating would go up.

Agreed, but you took me wrong I think, I was looking at my side. focusing on those things I didn’t made yet. according to analytic every thing is green yet. but don’t know how to maintain

4.7 or above. I don’t want to rush but just looking for some long terms relationship with business. so we are human with creative skills and the things around us are filled with great ideas. lets see which one got a good click.

Agreed, but you took me wrong I think, I was looking at my side. focusing on those things I didn’t made yet. according to analytic every thing is green yet. but don’t know how to maintain

4.7 or above. I don’t want to rush but just looking for some long terms relationship with business. so we are human with creative skills and the things around us are filled with great ideas. lets see which one got a good click.

don’t know how to maintain

4.7 or above.

You only have one gig, and it has no reviews. Also, showing several logos per gig image is a bad Fiverr practice.

Please read this Fiverr link.

Freelancing Online: Successfully Selling on Fiverr

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/freelancing-online-successfully-selling-on-fiverr

Guest netartica

4.7 or above.

You only have one gig, and it has no reviews. Also, showing several logos per gig image is a bad Fiverr practice.

Thank you so much for this great favor you are so kind to me. thank you once again

4.7 or above.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/freelancing-online-successfully-selling-on-fiverr

Also, showing several logos per gig image is a bad Fiverr practice.

It does say that, but for logo gigs how can the buyer get an idea of the variety of types of logos the seller can create if each gig image can only have one example logo? Maybe a gig video or .pdf? But showing just 3 logos maximum (1 per image) isn’t going to show the variety. Maybe the link is mainly about the main gig image (shown in search/the profile), maybe they might be more okay with the 2nd or 3rd gig image showing a few examples each (the main gig image has to be seen at very low pixel size in the search results but the 2nd and 3rd gig images will have a higher minimum size (shown just on the gig page and clicking could give a higher res/total image size display of them).

It does say that, but for logo gigs how can the buyer get an idea of the variety of types of logos the seller can create if each gig image can only have one example logo? Maybe a gig video or .pdf? But showing just 3 logos maximum (1 per image) isn’t going to show the variety. Maybe the link is mainly about the main gig image (shown in search/the profile), maybe they might be more okay with the 2nd or 3rd gig image showing a few examples each (the main gig image has to be seen at very low pixel size in the search results but the 2nd and 3rd gig images will have a higher minimum size (shown just on the gig page and clicking could give a higher res/total image size display of them).

It does say that, but for logo gigs how can the buyer get an idea of the variety of types of logos the seller can create if each gig image can only have one example logo? Maybe a gig video or .pdf?

If you show three very different logos, buyers will see you are a versatile graphic designer. Your video idea is a great one, create a slide show, set up each logo to appear for 2-3 seconds. Don’t worry about resolution beyond the minimum that Fiverr requires for gig images and video.

Guest netartica

Thanks uk1000 for this worth full information. definitely it will help to make your gig fast in search results.

The first Fiverr consider for gig ranking is your performance!, Then gig title, keywords and other factors ranks your Gig!

Amid many factors outside of your performance.

Please don’t perpetuate your myth that your activity dictates your ranking. There are many, many other factors that are out of your control. Sellers need to understand the limitations of their activity and adapt to that rather than thinking that if they do all the right things they will rank. How could everyone rank well, anyway? If hundreds of sellers do what you say, they can’t all get on the front page.

Archived