Only for Buyer side facilities

arpansagar

Hello,

I completed more than 135 orders in Fiverr and I completed one order with screenshot but fiverr give me warning and remove my second level.

I contact to fiverr customer support and they said I didn’t attached any proof but I attached dutring the delivery and I sent screenshot to customer support but they are not going to help me out in this stage.

It’s really frustrating customer support service.I provided each work screenshot but they said it’s not real work.

Who can did fake delivery after 135 successfully completed order?I don’t know it’s fiverr good for long term business or not.

Hello, what was the screenshot of please? edit: I see a screenshot of a webpage next to a review so I guess you made that page and the screenshot was the delivery. I’m sorry this happened to you. I’m sure you did the job but it just looks like it’s not the actual job, since it is a screenshot.

Hello, what was the screenshot of please? edit: I see a screenshot of a webpage next to a review so I guess you made that page and the screenshot was the delivery. I’m sorry this happened to you. I’m sure you did the job but it just looks like it’s not the actual job, since it is a screenshot.

Hello,

The buyer added 4 Star review for the my work so why buyer added feedback for the order if it’s not the actual job.

Please review URL for the video for the Fiverr order screen.

URL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZNEGSNUCwhtedz9SnJM0xKP9ffOLKEhR/view

If it wasn’t actual job then why buyer added the feedback?

And buyer said he contacted to fiverr support team for me but fiverr support team didn’t see this attached screenshot work and feedback on order page and they given me warning.

So I want to remove my warning because I did the real job.

Hello,

The buyer added 4 Star review for the my work so why buyer added feedback for the order if it’s not the actual job.

And buyer said he contacted to fiverr support team for me but fiverr support team didn’t see this attached screenshot work and feedback on order page and they given me warning.

did you agree with him on back up files?

(He is saying in his review that you also promised to send back up files not only install plugin)

did you agree with him on back up files?

(He is saying in his review that you also promised to send back up files not only install plugin)

Yes I sent backup files to him and buyer already sent email to fiverr support team from my side for this is real job.

And it’s worst experience with fiverr support team because they didn’t seen proof on order screen and said to me it’s not real delivery.

If it’s not real delivery then why buyer added the feedback?

I want really help on this stage.

Hello,

fiverr only takes buyer side in normal circumstances and you will be given advantage only in case when your can proof highly otherwise you will be kicked out from fiverr 🙃

Yes, really I have strong proof but fiver is worst compare to other freelancer marketplace.

It’s worst to hard work on Fiverr platform.

Yes, really I have strong proof but fiver is worst compare to other freelancer marketplace.

dear you are just work on fiverr and not permanent employee here .So same this one website everywhere is same condition so improve yourself instead of complaining because nothing will found.the buyers are main thing on fiverr through wich fiverr is earning and keep in mind every day thousands of people are applying here as seller and good luck 😉

dear you are just work on fiverr and not permanent employee here .So same this one website everywhere is same condition so improve yourself instead of complaining because nothing will found.the buyers are main thing on fiverr through wich fiverr is earning and keep in mind every day thousands of people are applying here as seller and good luck 😉

It’s not depend on thousands or millions sellers applying.Everyone want good and quality work with cheap budget and buyers will come if they want work in cheap work.

It’s not mean you don’t value for your seller who work while 1 year.

Archived