Is their a way to retrieve my account back?

s0uljah

Question

3 answers to this question

I wish this could happen too. I have a bunch of older accounts tied to expired domains that I can’t recover but could prove they’re mine. Sucks because without an aged account, selling on Fiverr is ridiculously hard

How do you accidentally delete an account? Fiverr gives a huge warning before you delete an account. Anyway, you can’t retrieve the account once it is deleted. You may get in touch with CS and see if they could help, I don’t think they can do anything about it but no harm in giving it a try.

I have a bunch of older accounts

You are not supposed to have multiple accounts. That’s against fiverr’s ToS. Even if you manage to retrieve your account, fiverr will probably suspend your account(s) for violation of ToS.

Sucks because without an aged account, selling on Fiverr is ridiculously hard

That’s not really true.

How do you accidentally delete an account? Fiverr gives a huge warning before you delete an account. Anyway, you can’t retrieve the account once it is deleted. You may get in touch with CS and see if they could help, I don’t think they can do anything about it but no harm in giving it a try.

I have a bunch of older accounts

You are not supposed to have multiple accounts. That’s against fiverr’s ToS. Even if you manage to retrieve your account, fiverr will probably suspend your account(s) for violation of ToS.

Sucks because without an aged account, selling on Fiverr is ridiculously hard

That’s not really true.

I had to create more accounts because they were tied to businesses that used the domainnamedotcom email addresses that I could not recover due to old/expired domains after I tried to come back years later. Nothing nefarious going on, I promise. Having sales helps your overall sales. Nobody wants to buy from someone with no sales! Congrats on your sales here, though. That’s awesome that you’re over 1k!

Archived