My first sales!

jkcalling

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol oldbittygrandma and dracosama. Yes, I am thinking about the profile image now while I am reading all the discussion messages I can. The 8 dollars I’ve earned has really motivated me to grow this into something where I can be free of regular old jobs…

Thanks for the welcome!

lol oldbittygrandma and dracosama. Yes, I am thinking about the profile image now while I am reading all the discussion messages I can. The 8 dollars I’ve earned has really motivated me to grow this into something where I can be free of regular old jobs…

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!

Archived