Is there any way to get rid from fiverr algorithm?

langahsahiib

Hi, I looked at your first gig and can find no fault with it, aside from offering 3 hours delivery time when the actual gig is a two day delivery. The three hour delivery time is unrealistic and not possible if you are asleep when someone orders. That might make me choose to not order, in an otherwise perfect gig.

We are having this kind of problem right now. I wish I knew the answer.

The gig advertised in the middle of your gig is ENORMOUS and this is in my opinion the reason we are not getting many sales now. I found myself tempted to click on it even though I had no interest in it.

Hi, I looked at your first gig and can find no fault with it, aside from offering 3 hours delivery time when the actual gig is a two day delivery. The three hour delivery time is unrealistic and not possible if you are asleep when someone orders. That might make me choose to not order, in an otherwise perfect gig.

We are having this kind of problem right now. I wish I knew the answer.

The gig advertised in the middle of your gig is ENORMOUS and this is in my opinion the reason we are not getting many sales now. I found myself tempted to click on it even though I had no interest in it.

The three hour delivery time is unrealistic and not possible if you are asleep when someone orders

Thanks for looking my gig.I know you are right but for those sellers who have no interest to earn money in real marketplace where everyone is in competition.When you will search wordpress transfer then you will find everyone is offering one hour and 2 hour delivery as i’m not any level yet so i have to pay extra fast and quality service in cheap rates to compete others otherwise i will be too late in competition.So come on delivery time i keep myself always in touch with fiverr and as message tone rings i awake even i’m sleeping at that time and try my best to deliver in 3 hours and the scheduled delivery time is just for buyer revision request so it will not affect my profile and i will have extra time to satisfy my client as i will have 2 days .But as you said

aside from offering 3 hours delivery time when the actual gig is a two day delivery

So now i’m going to make it better as given in description.Overall thanks for letting me know 😉

The three hour delivery time is unrealistic and not possible if you are asleep when someone orders

Thanks for looking my gig.I know you are right but for those sellers who have no interest to earn money in real marketplace where everyone is in competition.When you will search wordpress transfer then you will find everyone is offering one hour and 2 hour delivery as i’m not any level yet so i have to pay extra fast and quality service in cheap rates to compete others otherwise i will be too late in competition.So come on delivery time i keep myself always in touch with fiverr and as message tone rings i awake even i’m sleeping at that time and try my best to deliver in 3 hours and the scheduled delivery time is just for buyer revision request so it will not affect my profile and i will have extra time to satisfy my client as i will have 2 days .But as you said

aside from offering 3 hours delivery time when the actual gig is a two day delivery

So now i’m going to make it better as given in description.Overall thanks for letting me know 😉

s i awake even i’m sleeping at that time and try my best to deliver in 3 hours and the scheduled delivery time is just for buyer revision request

That desperation to the point of promising a 3 hour delivery time does not make your gig look desirable, it makes it look fake and desperate. People do sleep. Don’t offer ridiculous things you can’t do. That would be a good valid reason for someone to get a refund after you do the work if nothing else. I see things like this and think amateur, liar.

s i awake even i’m sleeping at that time and try my best to deliver in 3 hours and the scheduled delivery time is just for buyer revision request

That desperation to the point of promising a 3 hour delivery time does not make your gig look desirable, it makes it look fake and desperate. People do sleep. Don’t offer ridiculous things you can’t do. That would be a good valid reason for someone to get a refund after you do the work if nothing else. I see things like this and think amateur, liar.

People do sleep. Don’t offer ridiculous things you can’t do

I respect your ideas.Even before it i was able to deliver in 3 hours but i respected your words and made changes as you said so please look my gig again and then let me know if there is anything more wrong thanks.

Archived