What Should i do with 02 different skills?

payrollexpert

Few years back i had only one skill that was Payroll so i had opened account with the name of (Payroll Expert) But now i have Multiple skills like E-Commerce web design, Website development, Logo Design and so on,

I need professional suggestion, should i make a new gig like web design under the flag of payroll expert account or i need to make a new account…

what should i do for better results as i want to do Web development, web design, logo desgin, mobile app develop…

Splitting your time between several accounts means your levels won’t go up as fast, you won’t get the bonus of pooled overall ratings when buyers look at your gig, etc.

I’d just put the new gigs under the same username. There’s other sellers with usernames that are different from what they are doing. You’re so lucky to have a username like “payrollexpert” I’d just stick with it.

Splitting your time between several accounts means your levels won’t go up as fast, you won’t get the bonus of pooled overall ratings when buyers look at your gig, etc.

I’d just put the new gigs under the same username. There’s other sellers with usernames that are different from what they are doing. You’re so lucky to have a username like “payrollexpert” I’d just stick with it.

Splitting your time between several accounts

Having more than one account is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Splitting your time between several accounts

Having more than one account is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Understood. I’m stating why it’s a bad thing for oneself as well, in addition to getting caught and losing it all.

You can only have one account on Fiverr and deleting an account and starting a new one means you have to start with zero clout in the algorithm. You’ll lose any reviews you have, too.

You are a person and as people we are multifaceted and each have a lot of different things to offer. This isn’t going to surprise any prospective buyer or pose any risk to your business.

you can start with a new account.cause when someone open a new account,fiverr promote that account automatically and also with a best seller gig.so i think you shoud open a new account.

are you serious, as you said that fiverr promote that account automatically, can you share the link where this point written somewhere in policy…

Archived