Hey Everyone! 1st day in Fiverr

sumitgig

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I am Sumit. I am experienced excel professional with expertise in excel, google spreadsheet and google analytics. This is my first day in fiverr and I have created 4 gigs. I am awaiting my first order and am determined to make it big here. Wish me luck please.

This is my first day in Fiverr and I have created 4 gigs.

Best of Luck. I suggest you create more 3 gigs based on a different topic. I will increase your impression and views.

Hello,

I am Sumit. I am experienced excel professional with expertise in excel, google spreadsheet and google analytics. This is my first day in fiverr and I have created 4 gigs. I am awaiting my first order and am determined to make it big here. Wish me luck please.

Hi there sumitgig, on more extra character (b) and you would have a great catchy SUBMITGIG name! Maybe a TIP for your next account! Anyways, welcome to Fiverr. I wish you all the best on your Gigs. Next time I might click on SUBMIT to any of your Gigs. 😉

tenor.gif.4bf355e82a772ec8360eb092f3c4671f.gif

Kind regards’,

Humba @hum_on_the_go

Hi there sumitgig, on more extra character (b) and you would have a great catchy SUBMITGIG name! Maybe a TIP for your next account! Anyways, welcome to Fiverr. I wish you all the best on your Gigs. Next time I might click on SUBMIT to any of your Gigs. 😉

tenor

Kind regards’,

Humba @hum_on_the_go

Haha, thanks for your words. Why didn’t this idea of submitgig strike me (facepalm).

Sure, do SUBMIT to my Gigs 🙂

• 3 months later...

Archived