How to Become a Top Rated if all the Requirements Are Satisified?

ezio_de

No that’s actually incorrect.

@ezio_de

TRS badge comes from a manual selection process.

Lots of level 2 sellers never get promoted to Top Rated even though they meet the minimum criteria.

So What is the process to the points which i should follow to become a top Rated ?

No that’s actually incorrect.

@ezio_de

TRS badge comes from a manual selection process.

Lots of level 2 sellers never get promoted to Top Rated even though they meet the minimum criteria.

When i have Nominated to a Top Rated i don’t get the orders. My gig is still not in the search result but the fiverr team said it is active and appeared in search. But i am not getting orders in this month. i don’t know what is this

When i have Nominated to a Top Rated i don’t get the orders. My gig is still not in the search result but the fiverr team said it is active and appeared in search. But i am not getting orders in this month. i don’t know what is this

When i have Nominated to a Top Rated i don’t get the orders.

This is quite a conundrum. It’s up to you to figure out how to get orders. That’s the main issue for every seller.

When i have Nominated to a Top Rated i don’t get the orders.

This is quite a conundrum. It’s up to you to figure out how to get orders. That’s the main issue for every seller.

I have completed Thousands of orders but now this time i don’t know what happened.

Since they started this nomination process, I’ve been nominated every month. They randomly look at some and if the person looking at you thinks you deserve it, you get it.

I have no evidence, but I don’t believe they actually even look at all nominees. It would take way too much time.

That being said, I don’t even think about it. If it ever happens, great. If not, I just keep doing great work for clients.

The way things change around here, all you can do is just do a good job and not worry about the changes.

Since they started this nomination process, I’ve been nominated every month. They randomly look at some and if the person looking at you thinks you deserve it, you get it.

I have no evidence, but I don’t believe they actually even look at all nominees. It would take way too much time.

That being said, I don’t even think about it. If it ever happens, great. If not, I just keep doing great work for clients.

The way things change around here, all you can do is just do a good job and not worry about the changes.

Yes that’s a nice advice. i am always trying to give my best services.

Archived