First Order how to achieve?

qasimarif769

Hello! Since you wait for a really long time, my advice to you is to change something in your gigs (keywords, photos, descriptions etc…). See how that goes and let us know. Good luck

Maria S.

@mariasereti gig edit is not to be good advice. He should delete those gig and do same type gig in perfect image, keyword, Description. and also do gig marketing properly to getting impression, Views, and clicks. when he gets a good impression, Views, and clicks. I think he gets an order.

@mariasereti gig edit is not to be good advice. He should delete those gig and do same type gig in perfect image, keyword, Description. and also do gig marketing properly to getting impression, Views, and clicks. when he gets a good impression, Views, and clicks. I think he gets an order.

In some cases, it worked for me. Of course that is only my opinion. He can try your way too.

Thanks

Maria S.

Welcome to the forum.

Don’t wait!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first order on Fiverr are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Thanks for u advice.😍

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @qasimarif769 There are many thing which you should need to work on.

Is your gig getting impression? Views and clicks? If yes with good numbers then you should need to work on your gig description or services you are offering.

Also work on buyer requests. It will work for you I think.

Thankyou for your great advice!

Hello! Since you wait for a really long time, my advice to you is to change something in your gigs (keywords, photos, descriptions etc…). See how that goes and let us know. Good luck

Maria S.

Firstly, thanks for the concern. Im grateful. Secondly do i have to delete my old gigs?

Archived