New feature ideas?

Guest elliott22x

Guest elliott22x

Yes. It is a bit frustrating having to turn my completed work into video files just so they can be seen as examples. It can be very time consuming.

Guest tn5rr2012

I hate to say this but I think breaking gigs down into a particaul geographical area or country would be beneficial espeically when there is a language barrier

• 1 year later...

We should be able to take back an order if we make an error. After you press the button to deliver, basically you’re stuck. Also, Fiverr should allow us to limit the number of orders in a day or a week so for example, no more than 9 orders in a day so that you can cut off orders to get them done. Finally, Fiverr offers the option to add days to gig extras but what about the ability to SUBTRACT days? Allow people to pay more for extra service in increments.

We should be able to take back an order if we make an error. After you press the button to deliver, basically you’re stuck. Also, Fiverr should allow us to limit the number of orders in a day or a week so for example, no more than 9 orders in a day so that you can cut off orders to get them done. Finally, Fiverr offers the option to add days to gig extras but what about the ability to SUBTRACT days? Allow people to pay more for extra service in increments.

I know that even though the site isn’t as well designed as it should be for seller protection and I have to walk on egg shells with some customers Fiverr has been a life-changing experience for me and I know I won’t be leaving any time soon. Unfortunately there aren’t other sites like this that let me do real work and maintain a busy schedule with college classes. There’s lots to improve but I’m blessed to have found success at all and it’s all thanks to Fiverr.

Archived