For sellers that pass from NOLEVEL to LEVEL 1

amirnatour

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask you, naturally if you want to explain me your experience, if you have seen a big difference when you pass from “no level” to “level 1”. I think that this is of course YES, but i want to know your stories, if is right and if is real a big difference or simply a little bit, do you have seen an increase of new customer that buy your gig or more request of work? 🙂

Thank you so much

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask you, naturally if you want to explain me your experience, if you have seen a big difference when you pass from “no level” to “level 1”. I think that this is of course YES, but i want to know your stories, if is right and if is real a big difference or simply a little bit, do you have seen an increase of new customer that buy your gig or more request of work? 🙂

Thank you so much

if you have seen a big difference when you pass from “no level” to “level 1”.

No. I did not see any big difference. The only “big” difference I saw was in the number of BRs that were made available once I got promoted to level 1. :rofl:

I think sellers who reach level 1 after a considerably long duration might see a bigger change in the number of orders and inquiries.

if you have seen a big difference when you pass from “no level” to “level 1”.

No. I did not see any big difference. The only “big” difference I saw was in the number of BRs that were made available once I got promoted to level 1. :rofl:

I think sellers who reach level 1 after a considerably long duration might see a bigger change in the number of orders and inquiries.

Okay thank you for your feedback 😄

Archived