Current Order Help

rihat76

I have an active order with a buyer.
The order includes 4 designs and I deliver more than 10 according to his requirements every time. He likes all of my designs and says my work is amazing.
Now he sends me a cancellation and still says he loves my designs and says I will come back again and will show you how exactly I want.
Please advise, What should I do?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He likes all of my designs and says my work is amazing.

Now he sends me a cancellation

For what reason?

If you delivered the work according to the requirements, refuse to cancel.

The reason is He is not able to decide which one to choose and want’s to cancel that he will come back and will tell me what exactly he want.

I already refused to cancel but the order is in revision status.

What should I do now?

Should I deliver the last files again?

The reason is He is not able to decide which one to choose and want’s to cancel that he will come back and will tell me what exactly he want.

What should I do now?

It’s not a valid reason to cancel. If the order is in revision status, it means that the buyer asked for a revision. If the buyer asked for a revision he must have provided adequate instructions. Otherwise you have no other choice than redeliver. The buyer has three days to decide after the delivery.

Refuse to cancel and contact CS as soon as possible.

It’s not a valid reason to cancel. If the order is in revision status, it means that the buyer asked for a revision. If the buyer asked for a revision he must have provided adequate instructions. Otherwise you have no other choice than redeliver. The buyer has three days to decide after the delivery.

Refuse to cancel and contact CS as soon as possible.

Thanks for your advice

In revision he says "I’m not actually sure what I want anymore "

You said you gave to the buyer plenty of choices (more than 10 instead of 4).

You can still help him, but refuse his request to cancel.

Thank you.

I refused to cancel and after making some more changes, I sent him 2 more options.

What should I do now?

I would send a screenshot of him saying this to customer support and tell them he wants to cancel because he doesn’t know which one to choose, and tell them you do not want to cancel so you are letting them know, in case he contacts them.

This person sounds to me like he want’s his money back without any good reason.

I would send a screenshot of him saying this to customer support and tell them he wants to cancel because he doesn’t know which one to choose, and tell them you do not want to cancel so you are letting them know, in case he contacts them.

I’m a bit confused. It seems like you already sent them more than enough so they already have all the options at their disposal. Your job is complete, do not send them any more designs. Tell them when they complete the order they can go ahead and use what ever design they decide on their own time.

They paid for 4 you gave them 10 to choose from. Keep resending the same thing over and over until they mark it as complete.

I sent the previous delivery again with little modifications and this is his response.

“Wow thank you so much to stay with me, I love it”

And again asking for more changes.

I think he is trying to make you cancel the order. Keep sending the same thing and tell him the job is finished. Stop making changes, you’ve done more than enough.

According to his messages, I don’t think he wants the money back.

But he is not able to decide and doesn’t understand how Fiverr works.

He looks confused and now I am too:grin:

He requests another revision, still loves it but wants more changes too.

And after I make more changes, I think he will say that please design something else.

I think he is trying to make you cancel the order. Keep sending the same thing and tell him the job is finished. Stop making changes, you’ve done more than enough.

The Problem is if I stop making changes and forced him to complete the order, in result he will leave a bad review for sure which I don’t want.

According to his messages, I don’t think he wants the money back.

But he is not able to decide and doesn’t understand how Fiverr works.

He looks confused and now I am too:grin:

He requests another revision, still loves it but wants more changes too.

And after I make more changes, I think he will say that please design something else.

It is up to you to say no. Tell him the job is finished. You are not going to keep working on this forever are you?

Then cancel the order if you are that concerned about a bad review.

It is up to you to say no. Tell him the job is finished. You are not going to keep working on this forever are you?

Then cancel the order if you are that concerned about a bad review.

of course not

keep working on this forever

of course not

ha ha sounds like one of my buyers… mine is always asking me to resend the files in a zip file… when I am sending it he is always coming up with a different excuse , it’s been 22 days now since he’s requesting revisions without actually having a revision request , life’s fun 😃 enjoy it

It’s already 7 days late

What?! And still you are working on it more and more? Why? Let us know if he ever says ok you can stop working on it.

Can I hire you to work endlessly with one order too? Giving me three times the offered amount of designs, and continue to make changes? Wow!

Basically you should limit the number of revsions it causes a lot of issues for seller. If you had limited the revisions you could get the money and about review you have to take what ever he gives because sadly this is how it works.

So, you need to decide like if you worked hard and gave eveyrthing just take the money and don’t care about review. If you think bad review might effect cancel I think these are the option sellers have

What?! And still you are working on it more and more? Why? Let us know if he ever says ok you can stop working on it.

Can I hire you to work endlessly with one order too? Giving me three times the offered amount of designs, and continue to make changes? Wow!

I will send modified design and will see

ha ha sounds like one of my buyers… mine is always asking me to resend the files in a zip file… when I am sending it he is always coming up with a different excuse , it’s been 22 days now since he’s requesting revisions without actually having a revision request , life’s fun 😃 enjoy it

Same happened with me before.

Up to 18 days I think and then cancellation

it’s been 22 days now since he’s requesting revisions without actually having a revision request

Can’t you tell him to stop using the revision button? That’s against TOS. In fact the other seller here has his client abusing the revision button also.

Archived