My gig do not run but three 5 star review

Guest soha_rose

Guest soha_rose

my fiverr gig do not run . I already three 5 star my gig. but not run rank. any one tell me, how my gig run and fist page show my gig?

Guest soha_rose

Sharing your link in social media has nothing to do with a gig rank. Social media and marketing is for connecting with your target audience and getting more orders. But it wouldn’t affect your gig rank.

best social media gig marketing tell me.

I already twitter marketing use.

And again repeating what @lloydsolutions advised to you: just search the forum, it’s been discussed HUNDREDS of times.

People study marketing for 4 years so how do you expect to explain 4 years knowledges in one forum post? There are a lot of free videos and materials about marketing on the internet but if you are lazy to invest your time into that then you can hire a professional to explain everything to you.

P.S you are actually selling marketing gig so why not to do for yourself what you are offering for your clients? :woman_shrugging:

Guest soha_rose

And again repeating what @lloydsolutions advised to you: just search the forum, it’s been discussed HUNDREDS of times.

People study marketing for 4 years so how do you expect to explain 4 years knowledges in one forum post? There are a lot of free videos and materials about marketing on the internet but if you are lazy to invest your time into that then you can hire a professional to explain everything to you.

P.S you are actually selling marketing gig so why not to do for yourself what you are offering for your clients? :woman_shrugging:

I do offering my client real twitter followers grow, engagement , etc.

Guest humanissocial

You can’t be using it well if you think this is going to help you rank.

Please look up how these things work. It’s wrong to conclude that social media activity will help your ranking. It doesn’t at all.

Also, if you’re posting to social media or the forum, you really need to improve your English. If people can’t understand what you’re saying, they aren’t going to hire you. Buyers don’t want communication issues.

Archived