Why am I not getting enough orders

aymen_amri

That’s a simple case. the service you’re offering may not have much buyers or there are buyers, but due to crowd of sellers, there are no enough sales for an individual seller.

• Improve your skills.
  • Output quality products.
  • Do good communication with buyers you have.
  • Give buyers’ a reasonable and affordable prices.
  • Always compete and be a challenge for the market.

I started since october and I’m still not getting enough orders. What should I do?

I started since october and I’m still not getting enough orders.

How many is “enough” orders? And, are you marketing and promoting your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer?

I started since october and I’m still not getting enough orders. What should I do?

I’m still not getting enough orders.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get more orders on Fiverr are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

How can I do this ? Please.

You are going to have to figure that out for yourself. You are an independent freelancer. Part of your job includes researching your target customers, learning about their needs and how you can solve them, and finding creative ways to reach out to them and convince them to hire you. This process is not the same for every freelancer, therefore, you are going to have to research, study, and assess on your own, and find what works for you.

You need to marketing of your gigs

You can share them on your Social Networking sites and then tell your friends or Fiverr users to give GIG Favorite separately then the gig positions are automatically increase.

After that buyers can see your gigs.

Then they can give you the order☺️

Archived