Difficult Buyer Won't Listen.. Can Sellers block users/cancel orders?

jasminem337

I am having an issue with a difficult buyer. They keep asking me to do something that I can not provide. I even sent them website links on how to do something and they ignored it then made a purchase for me to do what I told them I could not do. I also told them that it would be good to cancel the order and they work with someone else who actually specializes in the type of service they want by doing a search on Fiverr. They proceeded to be rude and ask me for the same exact thing again.

Is there anyway for a seller to cancel an order or block a user after they have made a purchase or report a user who isn’t listening?

I am having an issue with a difficult buyer. They keep asking me to do something that I can not provide. I even sent them website links on how to do something and they ignored it then made a purchase for me to do what I told them I could not do. I also told them that it would be good to cancel the order and they work with someone else who actually specializes in the type of service they want by doing a search on Fiverr. They proceeded to be rude and ask me for the same exact thing again.

Is there anyway for a seller to cancel an order or block a user after they have made a purchase or report a user who isn’t listening?

You will be able to block the user after they have cancelled. To do that, click on their profile and click BLOCK under their profile pic.

Of course, you will need to cancel first. Either do that via CS or the resolution center.

You will be able to block the user after they have cancelled. To do that, click on their profile and click BLOCK under their profile pic.

Of course, you will need to cancel first. Either do that via CS or the resolution center.

What if the buyer won’t cancel the order?

it happens… I currently have a buyer that requests revisions from 3 in 3 days without asking for a revision… he is asking me to send the files all over again ( the same ones that I previously sent ) … we’re doing this for the past 21 days 🙂 cool right ?

it happens… I currently have a buyer that requests revisions from 3 in 3 days without asking for a revision… he is asking me to send the files all over again ( the same ones that I previously sent ) … we’re doing this for the past 21 days 🙂 cool right ?

Do you mean you are sending him the same files every day for 21 days?

Do you mean you are sending him the same files every day for 21 days?

he is always asking me to repack the files 🙂 I sent more than 100 different files for that order , he has no idea what he is doing , I explained around 100 different times ha ha , he is not new , I suspect that he is doing this on purpose and custom support can’t force a buyer to accept the order so … we’ll see what happens 🙂 waiting for another 3 days to request an imaginary revisions again

he is always asking me to repack the files 🙂 I sent more than 100 different files for that order , he has no idea what he is doing , I explained around 100 different times ha ha , he is not new , I suspect that he is doing this on purpose and custom support can’t force a buyer to accept the order so … we’ll see what happens 🙂 waiting for another 3 days to request an imaginary revisions again

@cre8iveartwork Think of it like a challenging game that you are determined to win. Is there a way to send them to his message inbox as well? Or make a link to dropbox with the files so you can simply send the link? It sounds like he is trying to wear you down so you cancel the order.

I remember a time long ago where CS would mark a game player buyer’s order like this complete.

@cre8iveartwork Think of it like a challenging game that you are determined to win. Is there a way to send them to his message inbox as well? Or make a link to dropbox with the files so you can simply send the link? It sounds like he is trying to wear you down so you cancel the order.

I remember a time long ago where CS would mark a game player buyer’s order like this complete.

of course , I always send the files in their inbox as well so we can communicate faster there 🙂 but I really think he’s doing it on purpose , he’s a member here since 2017 … he has everything since the first day that I delivered the files , a complete package,nothing is missing , revisions were made … he has all the files on the order page and in his inbox he is just playing a little game that I don’t appreciate . I tried to explain in several different ways that he already has the files but each time he comes up with a different excuse 🙂 we’ll see what he is going to say next in around 2 days :))

of course , I always send the files in their inbox as well so we can communicate faster there 🙂 but I really think he’s doing it on purpose , he’s a member here since 2017 … he has everything since the first day that I delivered the files , a complete package,nothing is missing , revisions were made … he has all the files on the order page and in his inbox he is just playing a little game that I don’t appreciate . I tried to explain in several different ways that he already has the files but each time he comes up with a different excuse 🙂 we’ll see what he is going to say next in around 2 days :))

I had one buyer try this for almost a month and finally gave up and allowed the order to complete. Even though he gave me a bad review he had to pay for the service. 😄

I had one buyer try this for almost a month and finally gave up and allowed the order to complete. Even though he gave me a bad review he had to pay for the service. 😄

yes I know it happend to me in the past as well but in all cases the buyer wins because he can give you a bad review and initiate a chargeback after that … if he wants he can always create a new account and do the same thing all over again and we can’t do anything about it … fortunately 99% of my customers are really nice with good communication skills.

I also don’t argue with anyone , if he says he’s not satisfied I just refund , I am not here to argue with my clients … if a person is serious he is going to work with you into solving any kind of problem if not well… Anyway this specific buyer is not asking for refunds … he also likes my work , he wrote that several times … he is acting strange

yes I know it happend to me in the past as well but in all cases the buyer wins because he can give you a bad review and initiate a chargeback after that … if he wants he can always create a new account and do the same thing all over again and we can’t do anything about it … fortunately 99% of my customers are really nice with good communication skills.

I also don’t argue with anyone , if he says he’s not satisfied I just refund , I am not here to argue with my clients … if a person is serious he is going to work with you into solving any kind of problem if not well… Anyway this specific buyer is not asking for refunds … he also likes my work , he wrote that several times … he is acting strange

You have so many orders you probably don’t need to spend the time on someone like this. I on the other hand have some free time to pursue this battle of wills. I’ve had just one like this though.

Archived