Please review my gig and guide if there is something wrong. Thanks!

isfahanahmed91

Hi isfahanahmed91,

There are some small grammatical errors and random capitalization of letters that can be improved to fix the flow of the gig. Other than that, you might want to consider using an attractive title picture for your gig before showcasing all the Excel and website data that you work with so that it looks more appealing on someone’s feed.

Hi isfahanahmed91,

There are some small grammatical errors and random capitalization of letters that can be improved to fix the flow of the gig. Other than that, you might want to consider using an attractive title picture for your gig before showcasing all the Excel and website data that you work with so that it looks more appealing on someone’s feed.

Thanks @resumebuild101

I will fix your highlighted errors for sure shortly.

Guest wordpresslisan

I think you have to follow fiverr’s recent blog. i think you’ll find your problem buddy. just look
and you have to follow what kind of gig image fiverr promoting their blog and email

Hi isfahanahmed91,

There are some small grammatical errors and random capitalization of letters that can be improved to fix the flow of the gig. Other than that

…other than that the profile description doesn’t make sense. It seems a combination between a Google translation and the output of a spinning software. The definition of the Gig is too broad.

There are some small grammatical errors and random capitalization of letters that can be improved to fix the flow of the gig. Other than that

…other than that the profile description doesn’t make sense. It seems a combination between a Google translation and the output of a spinning software. The definition of the Gig is too broad.

Its been updated. Please review now and advise. Thanks!

Hi isfahanahmed91,

Basically, i was bit confused with the gig images. So, i thought to put on something genuine work images which i have been doing.

Guest wordpresslisan

jsut follow this kinda link

You shortened the description, but it’s still bad:

To strive continuous progress on both professional and personal sides through all round skills with emphasis. And if provide with an opportunity I shall try my level best in satisfying my clients in rightful discharge of my duties.

Can you explain in your own words what do you mean?

The Gig description is better, but I have some reservations about this:

Others: Administration work, manual typing work, coping and pasting data

Manual typing and “copy and pasting” cannot be regarded as abilities that is worth to mention, in this day and age; they are assumed, especially from someone with a Master Degree.

Again: the title of your Gig is I will help you to sort your data records and reports, and you listed it under Programming & Tech/ Data Analysis & Reports / Data Entry/ Cleaning, but in practice you offer to do any kind of job, from “banner uploading” to “invoice to vendors”.

You shortened the description, but it’s still bad:

To strive continuous progress on both professional and personal sides through all round skills with emphasis. And if provide with an opportunity I shall try my level best in satisfying my clients in rightful discharge of my duties.

Can you explain in your own words what do you mean?

The Gig description is better, but I have some reservations about this:

Others: Administration work, manual typing work, coping and pasting data

Manual typing and “copy and pasting” cannot be regarded as abilities that is worth to mention, in this day and age; they are assumed, especially from someone with a Master Degree.

Again: the title of your Gig is I will help you to sort your data records and reports, and you listed it under Programming & Tech/ Data Analysis & Reports / Data Entry/ Cleaning, but in practice you offer to do any kind of job, from “banner uploading” to “invoice to vendors”.

@pacquo Thanks for pushing me for the betterment of my Gig. Well I have made few updates. I will highly appreciate if you have a overlook over my gig again.

@pacquo Thanks for pushing me for the betterment of my Gig. Well I have made few updates. I will highly appreciate if you have a overlook over my gig again.

It’s better, and I see that you have a recent delivery.

There is an error in the description: “Conversations: PDF data into Microsoft word/excel files”. You rather mean to say “conversions”.

Check your competitors to adjust your prices. $15 for 8 hours of work seems a too low rate to me, and the “unlimited revisions” is a risky clause.

I’m not sure that there is a huge demand for “Financial” and “Reporting” services, at least in the terms that you used to describe them, but I am not an expert in the field; again, it wouldn’t hurt to analyze how the most successful Virtual Assistants on Fiverr articulate their offer.

Archived