No more Order Since 3 days

Hi,

What we can do to promote our gigs and improve their performance.

First, I thought about Facebook Advertising and asked Fiverr CS is it allowed to do so, they denied.

So, please suggest some marketing methods which are effective and are allowed by Fiverr.

I think it is allowed to share your GIGS on social media.And whenever you publish your GIG Fiverr gives you an exclusive link to promote it on social media.Fiverr says its 3x more chance like you will get sales if you promote it on social media.like facebook,twitter

So it is clear you are free to promote your GIG anywhere you want but you do not spam any platform.

I am sorry if I was not being clear enough. By stats, I mean response rate, order completion rate, on-time delivery, and your overall rating.

I was not referring to your impressions, clicks, views, or their arrows/colors or whether they’re pointing up or down. My question is very simple.

Do you have 100% response rate, on-time delivery, and order completion? Do you have an overall rating of 5.0? If not, you could consider working towards that. I think that will help improve your gig’s ranking/performance.

From what I understand, Fiverr gives sellers some time (“grace period”) to recover their stats (maybe a week or two? I don’t know). During this time, you will probably not see any change in your gig’s performance (inquiries/orders that you receive).

However, if you’re unable to improve your stats by the end of this “grace period,” Fiverr will suddenly drop your gigs to the last page (which you will notice as a sudden drop in your sales). This is what a lot of sellers mentioned they had experienced (in another thread titled “my all 6 gigs showing on last page i am level 2 seller”).

This sudden drop in your gig rank might also result in a sudden decline in sales. This is what might have happened in your case. Either that or as @vickiespencer mentioned, it might be due to the Easter holidays.

Thanks for your reply @hanshuber16

I think it is allowed to share your GIGS on social media.And whenever you publish your GIG Fiverr gives you an exclusive link to promote it on social media.Fiverr says its 3x more chance like you will get sales if you promote it on social media.like facebook,twitter

So it is clear you are free to promote your GIG anywhere you want but you do not spam any platform.

I know its allowed to promote our gigs on social media platforms.

But, here I’m talking about gig promotion through Facebook PAID advertisement, which is not allowed on Fiverr.

Archived