Ready to JUMP IN!

Hi all, My name is Will. I am a relatively new Fiverr user, and have a couple of shabby gigs that don’t get much traffic, but I am ready to really dig in and do what I need to do to get my talents out there in the world!🌎

I have worked for the past almost 15 years in web development - learning along the way, and it’s an ever-evolving career. Not staying ahead of the curve can be scary! I have had very good success with my businesses, and am not joining Fiverr out of desperation. As I have never done any traditional advertising, I rely on word of mouth referrals, which has kept food on the table, allows me to drive a nice car, and I travel to beautiful spots on the globe. Having Fiverr as a virtual “word-of-mouth” is my next move.

I will need help, and is why I am joining in on the fun here on the forums.

My best to you, ONWARD!!🌎

• Like 12

Hi all, My name is Will. I am a relatively new Fiverr user, and have a couple of shabby gigs that don’t get much traffic, but I am ready to really dig in and do what I need to do to get my talents out there in the world!🌎

I have worked for the past almost 15 years in web development - learning along the way, and it’s an ever-evolving career. Not staying ahead of the curve can be scary! I have had very good success with my businesses, and am not joining Fiverr out of desperation. As I have never done any traditional advertising, I rely on word of mouth referrals, which has kept food on the table, allows me to drive a nice car, and I travel to beautiful spots on the globe. Having Fiverr as a virtual “word-of-mouth” is my next move.

I will need help,

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get orders are in the above.

Enjoy! 🙂

• Like 13

Welcome to the forum. Love your attitude to Fiverr and with that I reckon you will do well. Fiverr can be great and following advice on the forums can definitely help get you work on here. 😀 My main advice is answer quickly to queries and stay polite and business like which I’m sure you will

• Like 8

I will need help,

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get orders are in the above.

Enjoy! 🙂

• Like 7

Welcome to the forum. Love your attitude to Fiverr and with that I reckon you will do well. Fiverr can be great and following advice on the forums can definitely help get you work on here. 😀 My main advice is answer quickly to queries and stay polite and business like which I’m sure you will

Thanks DerynOliver ❤️

• Like 6

• 3 years later...
On 4/19/2019 at 12:57 PM, keyworthgraphic said:

Welcome, Will! Nice to have you with us! I'm Leo, but most people call me Mr. Dear Sir Smash. After spending some time here, you'll understand why. I also go by the name of monsieur, but I don't let just anyone use that title of honor. 

I've dabbled in web development myself, also mostly word-of-mouth. I've never marketed those skills, and probably never will. I prefer to have a small project here and there. My passion lies in voice overs, content writing and translation. That's what I do here on Fiverr. I've been here since 2014, so it has been a while! 

Success on Fiverr is all about making your buyers happy and knowing how the system works. But mostly just about making your buyers happy. Just like in the real world, word-of-mouth will work in your favor (business = business) so I like the way you phrased it: "Having FIverr as a virtual word-of-mouth". 

Again, welcome! And if you ever have questions, we're a bunch of Fiverr nerds on here, always happy to help! 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

Just now, smashradio said:

What the hell. Me too! Just after I wrote an awesome response! Whoot. 

1 minute ago, surajkartha said:

3yrslater.png.4bb699420f17b0671e4df99ac0b72449.png

Also, I read "3 years later" with a fake french accent in my head. I've been on Youtube too much. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

• 1 year later...
On 5/31/2022 at 5:48 PM, smashradio said:

Welcome, Will! Nice to have you with us! I'm Leo, but most people call me Mr. Dear Sir Smash. After spending some time here, you'll understand why. I also go by the name of monsieur, but I don't let just anyone use that title of honor. 

I've dabbled in web development myself, also mostly word-of-mouth. I've never marketed those skills, and probably never will. I prefer to have a small project here and there. My passion lies in voice overs, content writing and translation. That's what I do here on Fiverr. I've been here since 2014, so it has been a while! 

Success on Fiverr is all about making your buyers happy and knowing how the system works. But mostly just about making your buyers happy. Just like in the real world, word-of-mouth will work in your favor (business = business) so I like the way you phrased it: "Having FIverr as a virtual word-of-mouth". 

Again, welcome! And if you ever have questions, we're a bunch of Fiverr nerds on here, always happy to help! 

Thanks so much!

• Like 5