My gig is having good ratings but still its gone to last page

ashishshaavarn

Are you marketing and promoting your gig to the target customers who need what you offer? Are you reaching out to your target market and convincing them to hire you?

The search engine listings are performance based. If you are on the last page, as you claim, then you need to deliver more orders, on time, that earn great reviews. You don’t belong on the first page just because you want to be there, you have to earn that spot through a strong, successful, well-reviewed gig.

Are you marketing and promoting your gig to the target customers who need what you offer? Are you reaching out to your target market and convincing them to hire you?

The search engine listings are performance based. If you are on the last page, as you claim, then you need to deliver more orders, on time, that earn great reviews. You don’t belong on the first page just because you want to be there, you have to earn that spot through a strong, successful, well-reviewed gig.

But you can check my reviews, everything is fine

And thank you so much for your response sir

But you can check my reviews, everything is fine

And thank you so much for your response sir

I am not going to check your reviews, because that will not fix the problem. Like I said, you are going to have to “deliver more orders, on time, that earn great reviews.” You are going to have to improve your gig performance if you want to be “well ranked” in the search results.

Also if am not on first page , if am not visible to customers how to get more orders. Please suggest me alos how to promote my gigs

You are going to have to figure that out on your own. Who are your target customers, and where can you find those target customers? Your target customers are your own – I do not know your market. You need to do the market and customer research necessary to determine where you should market your services. Being a seller on Fiverr is not about just creating a gig, and then hoping people randomly hire you. Your gigs are a business, and you will have to learn how to treat them as such. Show your target customers where your gig is, and how you can help them.

You are going to have to figure that out on your own. Who are your target customers, and where can you find those target customers? Your target customers are your own – I do not know your market. You need to do the market and customer research necessary to determine where you should market your services. Being a seller on Fiverr is not about just creating a gig, and then hoping people randomly hire you. Your gigs are a business, and you will have to learn how to treat them as such. Show your target customers where your gig is, and how you can help them.

Your gigs are a business, and you will have to learn how to treat them as such.

I LIKE THIS LINE.

Thank you for your suggestions but i was asking for ways how to promote my gigs.

Your gigs are a business, and you will have to learn how to treat them as such.

I LIKE THIS LINE.

Thank you for your suggestions but i was asking for ways how to promote my gigs.

i was asking for ways how to promote my gigs.

As I already told you, YOU are going to need to figure out how to do this, and determine whatever is necessary to connect with YOUR target market. There are many ways to effectively promote your gig. You need to do the research to determine who your target customers are, and how you can connect to them via their needs. I am not going to do your marketing research for you.

What is this!! you cannot do this. If you want to price your lowest package at 10$ you do it. you don’t advertise it at 5$ then tell people they gotta pay 10$ I bet you someone has reported this!!

I bet you someone has reported this!!

I certainly hope so.

What is it with all these new sellers trying to cut corners, cheat the system, not reading the terms of service, and then begging us, here on the forum, to do everything for them. Oi.

A good seller, with a mind for success does not do these things.

What is this!! you cannot do this. If you want to price your lowest package at 10$ you do it. you don’t advertise it at 5$ then tell people they gotta pay 10$ I bet you someone has reported this!!

Thank you so much for your response

actually few peoples order the scan package for cleaning, as it is already mentioned everything there

but thank you this was mistake i think I CHANGED IT

I certainly hope so.

What is it with all these new sellers trying to cut corners, cheat the system, not reading the terms of service, and then begging us, here on the forum, to do everything for them. Oi.

My mistake sorry . Thank you for your suggestions sir .

I certainly hope so.

Do you think if someone is asking for your help then he is begging you ?

Are you sure what are you saying it means those people who are here asking for help or suggestions are beggars???

Its mistake and i accepted. I CHANGED IT. Its not begging respected sir

Do you think if someone is asking for your help then he is begging you ?

Are you sure what are you saying it means those people who are here asking for help or suggestions are beggars???

Its mistake and i accepted. I CHANGED IT. Its not begging respected sir

I’m glad you fixed what @markp pointed out. Good for you.

I should point out, however, you are asking/“begging” me to tell you everything you need to know so that you don’t have to do it yourself. I’m not going to do that. You are a freelance seller. YOU need to take responsibility for your own gigs, do your own market research, and build your own gig success. It is not my job to do these things for you.

If you want to be seen in a better place within the Fiverr search results, you are going to have to improve your gig performance. And that means that you are going to need to market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services. YOU are going to have to learn how to connect to YOUR target market, and determine how YOUR actions can bring in more customers to YOUR gigs. Please take responsibility for your own success, and be willing to take actions – on your own – that improve your business.

No one here on the forums is going to build your business for you. That is YOUR responsibility.

Archived