No Buyer Requests Available?

rose024

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask about this, so feel free to let me know if that’s the case. As I’ve been reading posts, I noticed a lot of people mentioning buyer requests as an important place to find early orders. Every time I check the requests, there aren’t any. I was wondering if this is normal and what other people see, or if there’s something wrong. Thanks.

Tips link See

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

When you are promoted to a Level 1 seller, you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to. Until that happens, though, Fiverr limits the amount of BRs a New Seller can see. They likely do this in order to encourage new sellers to work hard to find their own customers, instead of relying on Fiverr – or spamming the BR section – to get sales.

Hi @rose024,

As already explained by @jonbaas, buyer requests (BRs) are kinda hard to find (for new/unleveled sellers). They can appear at any time of the day or night, and as soon as they appear, they often disappear within a matter of minutes (for new/unleveled sellers).

So, you kinda need some luck to happen on a buyer request. The best thing you can do to come across one is to check the buyer request page as often as you possibly can. When I was an unleveled seller, I used to check the buyer request page more than 30 or 40 times a day and yet come across only one or two buyer requests. 😕

Please go through the forum article that @emrlanka had posted to find out more about BRs.

Archived