what happens with fiverr?

apollo_studio

Hi,

There have already been several threads about this issue in the last 24 hours.

I am facing a problem with my fiverr mobile app. In my inbox always looking all contacts active online. But when I use my pc and login on fiverr then it looking good everything. What’s wrong with fiverr mobile app.
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this at the moment but majority of my clients appear to be online (with the green dot) but I know for a fact many of them are not on. Is this just me?
I can see almost all users (sellers+buyers) online all time in my fiverr mobile app. But I can see those users offline in fiverr site.I am facing this problem from about 5 days .

Things like this usually get rectified within a couple of days. If, however, it is annoying you or is impacting your Fiverr search in some way, you can contact Customer Support.

Hi,

There have already been several threads about this issue in the last 24 hours.

I am facing a problem with my fiverr mobile app. In my inbox always looking all contacts active online. But when I use my pc and login on fiverr then it looking good everything. What’s wrong with fiverr mobile app.
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this at the moment but majority of my clients appear to be online (with the green dot) but I know for a fact many of them are not on. Is this just me?
I can see almost all users (sellers+buyers) online all time in my fiverr mobile app. But I can see those users offline in fiverr site.I am facing this problem from about 5 days .

Things like this usually get rectified within a couple of days. If, however, it is annoying you or is impacting your Fiverr search in some way, you can contact Customer Support.

if the customers are also displayed online, then of course it worries me, because in front of the list there are a lot of sellers with thousands of reviews and they are also shown online

if the customers are also displayed online, then of course it worries me, because in front of the list there are a lot of sellers with thousands of reviews and they are also shown online

Most complaints are usually based on the fact that the online filter doesn’t work and sellers are shown as offline even when they’re not. A lot of sellers will be happy to finally be seeing themselves as online even if they’re not, but then they’d have to be online to see the difference anyway? 😉

Maybe they’re trying to fix it - yeah! 👏

Archived