My 20 days experience

nazirahmed495

Hi,
hope you all are fine and doing great on fiverr. I am new at fiverr and using this platform since march.in first few days i get bored from this site because i did not get any order or any response from the buyers due to this i disheart.

then i started research about fiverr means how to get improved.I read different blogs and watch different youtube videos which makes me motivated so i still using fiverr and i am sending buyer request , improving my gigs day by day and hope so i will definetly get an order very soon.

one great thing i must say that the sellers of fiverr are very polite and very humble to every new seller.they give different advices to new comers to make them up.
so i must thankyou to all of you for being humble to new ones.

nazir

Hi,

hope you all are fine and doing great on fiverr. I am new at fiverr and using this platform since march.in first few days i get bored from this site because i did not get any order or any response from the buyers due to this i disheart.

then i started research about fiverr means how to get improved.I read different blogs and watch different youtube videos which makes me motivated so i still using fiverr and i am sending buyer request , improving my gigs day by day and hope so i will definetly get an order very soon.

one great thing i must say that the sellers of fiverr are very polite and very humble to every new seller.they give different advices to new comers to make them up.

so i must thankyou to all of you for being humble to new ones.

nazir

hope so i will definetly get an order very soon.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

I see your recent delivery was 7 days ago.

You will find all the tips you need to get more orders in the above.

Take some time to read them.

Archived