30 days after warning

residentkyiv

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you violate them.

Strongly suggest that you abide by them to avoid risking your account.

Your warnings will stay on your account to be seen by Fiverr staff forever.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you violate them.

Strongly suggest that you abide by them to avoid risking your account.

Your warnings will stay on your account to be seen by Fiverr staff forever.

Thanks for your reply.

The warning was for allegedly having information at the concert that misled customers. I offered to be a photo model. And I didn’t say in the concert what I would and wouldn’t do. And that must have been misleading for the customers. So now I’m afraid to create a concert on the subject again.

The warning was for allegedly having information at the concert that misled customers. I offered to be a photo model. And I didn’t say in the concert what I would and wouldn’t do. And that must have been misleading for the customers. So now I’m afraid to create a concert on the subject again.

So now I’m afraid to create a concert on the subject again.

This seems like a good idea!

Instead of using the word “concert” just change that to “gig” which is the correct word in this context.

You criticize me too much. I indicated in the GIG description that "I will be a model! " and this does not mean that I make any hints. Pfff

She is not criticizing you . She is giving you suggestion so that you do not get any more warnings. I think you should take those as suggestion not criticize …One warning can disable your account . Even I have seen many users lost their accounts without getting any warnings. I will also suggest you to read the TOS . And try to be active on forum also to learn something .

Well, maybe … But now this example:

The seller makes the icons, but did not specify what he “DOES NOT”. It can be understood that it is misleading the buyer … and GET A WARNING.

It’s too bad that there is no moderation when creating a concert.

It’s too bad that there is no moderation when creating a concert.

The word is ‘gig’, not ‘concert’.

If you’re using automated translation, it can cause a misunderstanding.

Archived