I'm a new Web Designer here and I've got a story

sqimul

Hei Guys, I’m Shimul, a Programmer and I design websites. Actually, I am not totally new in Fiverr, I’ve signed up a year or more ago but never really tried this.
I was too much busy with my own things, doing affiliate marketing, making Adsense websites and to be honest,

I’m really good at it. I mean working for myself, it felt like a website(I’d skip the name) is my child and you are taking care of it. Creating content, making it google friendly, publish it, then off page SEO it.

But For Last years or so, I’m having a “Writers Block”. I mean look here I am writing things without any reason, purpose but tell me to write about any specific topic, I can not. I’ve tried, But my mind won’t let me do it. I think in the core of me, I’m just a programmer, not a Writer or Blogger.
Now days earning from ads are going down each day, started a youtube channel to keep me busy. I am a workaholic you can say and as a designer Man, I love Codes and Design and Wordpress. It’s Like That is all I’ve done from my teenage, I’m 25 now and That’s all I know about.
So Here I am, created Some Gigs about Wordpress Website Design, Website Security, etc. maybe did something wrong or why I’m not getting any works, who knows? I’m not getting frustrated though, I’ve seen people who haven’t got any job in years. I am here as a worker only for a month or so, So I’m not worried. Just a bit upset maybe or Losing Hope just a bit maybe. Let’s see what this place can do for me and what I can do for any clients.

Hei Guys, I’m Shimul, a Programmer and I design websites. Actually, I am not totally new in Fiverr, I’ve signed up a year or more ago but never really tried this.

I was too much busy with my own things, doing affiliate marketing, making Adsense websites and to be honest,

I’m really good at it. I mean working for myself, it felt like a website(I’d skip the name) is my child and you are taking care of it. Creating content, making it google friendly, publish it, then off page SEO it.

But For Last years or so, I’m having a “Writers Block”. I mean look here I am writing things without any reason, purpose but tell me to write about any specific topic, I can not. I’ve tried, But my mind won’t let me do it. I think in the core of me, I’m just a programmer, not a Writer or Blogger.

Now days earning from ads are going down each day, started a youtube channel to keep me busy. I am a workaholic you can say and as a designer Man, I love Codes and Design and Wordpress. It’s Like That is all I’ve done from my teenage, I’m 25 now and That’s all I know about.

So Here I am, created Some Gigs about Wordpress Website Design, Website Security, etc. maybe did something wrong or why I’m not getting any works, who knows? I’m not getting frustrated though, I’ve seen people who haven’t got any job in years. I am here as a worker only for a month or so, So I’m not worried. Just a bit upset maybe or Losing Hope just a bit maybe. Let’s see what this place can do for me and what I can do for any clients.

So Here I am, created Some Gigs about Wordpress Website Design, Website Security , etc. maybe did something wrong or why I’m not getting any works, who knows

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get orders in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

So Here I am, created Some Gigs about Wordpress Website Design, Website Security , etc. maybe did something wrong or why I’m not getting any works, who knows

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get orders in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thanks Sir for those links, I’m gonna start reading right ahead. Thanks Again mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks Sir for those links, I’m gonna start reading right ahead. Thanks Again mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A little tip: Suggest you do not address others as, mate, dear, bro, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, best not to assume that everyone who has a logo is male! 😉

A little tip: Suggest you do not address others as, mate, dear, bro, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, best not to assume that everyone who has a logo is male! 😉

Sorry if You misunderstood me. The Word “mate” used in the UK as “Friend”, like for example “Hi There” could be “Hi Mate”. So What I’ll address others? Sir/Ma’am ? I’m a bit confused now.

Sorry if You misunderstood me. The Word “mate” used in the UK as “Friend”, like for example “Hi There” could be “Hi Mate”. So What I’ll address others? Sir/Ma’am ? I’m a bit confused now.

Using familiar terms does not come across as professional.

Sorry to quote myself but here is a post that may explain what I mean:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/how-to-get-more-orders-from-buyer-requests-simple-tip/

@lloydsolutions - I’m from the UK, too … and @sqimul is right - it’s a common UK greeting. Not commonly in the same sentence as “Sir” … although that, too, can be a common friendly … sort of thanks - eg “you, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!” (commonly used when presented with a drink in a pub).

However, @sqimul - you should bear in mind there are many cultures here, so should probably use more formal language …

Just my 2p

@lloydsolutions - I’m from the UK, too … and @sqimul is right - it’s a common UK greeting. Not commonly in the same sentence as “Sir” … although that, too, can be a common friendly … sort of thanks - eg “you, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!” (commonly used when presented with a drink in a pub).

However, @sqimul - you should bear in mind there are many cultures here, so should probably use more formal language …

Just my 2p

Thanks For Clearing this up Mate. 🤤 I’ll Remember your Suggestion and try to be More Formal here from now on.

Archived