How do I get paid (I am living in Singapore)

rainydaysandbub

Question

5 answers to this question

I am not sure what you mean… Fiverr does provide a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw funds.

Once you go to the seller help center and search for the keyword “payment,” you will find an article titled “Getting Paid” show up as one of the suggestions. If you go to that article, you will find very detailed info. on how one can go about withdrawing their funds.

I am sure PayPal offers its services in Singapore, and I think that would be the easiest/most hassle free way of withdrawing your funds.

If you need to know how to set up a payment account on, say, PayPal, you would have to go to their website for info. on that. Why would Fiverr have that info? I think it makes more sense if that particular payment platform’s website had that information.

I’m based in the UK. Fiverr has a direct bank transfer option as well as a PayPal option for ya. I use the direct bank transfer and the funds go straight into my checking account 🙂 There is a small fee to convert the currency and I do lose a bit depending on how poor/good the exchange rate is at the time.

I am not sure what you mean… Fiverr does provide a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw funds.

Once you go to the seller help center and search for the keyword “payment,” you will find an article titled “Getting Paid” show up as one of the suggestions. If you go to that article, you will find very detailed info. on how one can go about withdrawing their funds.

I am sure PayPal offers its services in Singapore, and I think that would be the easiest/most hassle free way of withdrawing your funds.

If you need to know how to set up a payment account on, say, PayPal, you would have to go to their website for info. on that. Why would Fiverr have that info? I think it makes more sense if that particular payment platform’s website had that information.

I see, thanks so much!

I’m based in the UK. Fiverr has a direct bank transfer option as well as a PayPal option for ya. I use the direct bank transfer and the funds go straight into my checking account 🙂 There is a small fee to convert the currency and I do lose a bit depending on how poor/good the exchange rate is at the time.

Okay, got it! Thanks for the help : )

Archived