I want fiverr gig promotion

sufeanali123

Guest smiler3d

o no i cant get any promotion please help

There are 2 ways to promote your gigs:

1. by using Fiverr’s buyer request feature (added for those who may not know how the BR feature works - this is by responding to buyer requests, not posting them as sellers).
  2. by promoting your gig off Fiverr

Fiverr won’t promote your gig for you - you’ll need to do that. 🙂

There are 2 ways to promote your gigs:

1. by using Fiverr’s buyer request feature (added for those who may not know how the BR feature works - this is by responding to buyer requests, not posting them as sellers).
  2. by promoting your gig off Fiverr

Fiverr won’t promote your gig for you - you’ll need to do that. 🙂

2 ways to promote your gigs:

1. by using Fiverr’s buyer request feature

I hope sellers don’t (either deliberately or otherwise) misconstrue your suggestion and start sending BRs (advertising their gigs), hoping that other buyers can see them. 🤞

I hope sellers don’t (either deliberately or otherwise) misconstrue your suggestion and start sending BRs (advertising their gigs), hoping that other buyers can see them. 🤞

I hope sellers don’t (either deliberately or otherwise) misconstrue your suggestion and start sending BRs (advertising their gigs), hoping that other buyers can see them

Oh that’s so true !!! 😣

Here gymnasium always means magnesium… Don’t understand why but it does :roll_eyes:

Guest smiler3d

and start sending BRs (advertising their gigs), hoping that other buyers can see them.

Only if they’re very stupid. 🙂

Archived