No orders what i do wrong?

ardnec

for new sellers, orders cannot come up to them easily and hurriedly

wait for some time more and keep doing offers on buyer requests and try to make your gigs simple and complete

i haven’t received any orders from 6 months what can i do ??

Hello, there are a few small mistakes in grammar in your gig. Since it is translation that needs to be perfect. Full sentences, complete with periods at the end, are the best thing to use.

Also, your two most expensive gig packages say 6 words or 3 words as what you will provide when you actually mean something else.

concerts

Hmm… The irony! :roll_eyes:

We might have identified the problem.

It reminds me of a friend who was excited about applying for a job as a translator at the CIA. He was excellent at English in conversation, as well as Romanian, but wasn’t as good at writing it. He didn’t get the job.

Thanks. I will improve concerts, as well as English.

You’re quite right to use concerts as a translation for gigs - a concert is a gig, but a Fiverr gig isn’t a concert - hope that makes sense. Not sure how you could translate it to be honest! 🙂

You’re quite right to use concerts as a translation for gigs - a concert is a gig, but a Fiverr gig isn’t a concert - hope that makes sense. Not sure how you could translate it to be honest! 🙂

@smiler3d That was a very astute analysis of why he chose the word “concert”. Some concerts are a gig and some aren’t. But a gig is never a concert.

Gig means a small job, usually done one time.

To be honest, I thought the OP meant “concerns.” 🙂

I thought he meant “contents”.

Actually, I think the word “gig” did mean an informal small musical performance, used mostly for rock concerts. I think it morphed into meaning any small one time job. I used to hear bands saying they had a gig to play somewhere.

I thought he meant “contents”.

Actually, I think the word “gig” did mean an informal small musical performance, used mostly for rock concerts. I think it morphed into meaning any small one time job. I used to hear bands saying they had a gig to play somewhere.

I used to hear bands saying they had a gig to play somewhere.

It is still commonly used in the music industry 😃

The description of your “Make your family tree” Gig is in ukrainian: you should rewrite it in English.
That Gig is listed under Lifestyle/Family and Genealogy but it doesn’t belong to that category; you just arrange a series of photos in order to render the graphic representation of a family tree, without doing any kind of genealogic research. It should be listed under Photoshop Editing.

The description of your “Make your family tree” Gig is in ukrainian: you should rewrite it in English.

That Gig is listed under Lifestyle/Family and Genealogy but it doesn’t belong to that category; you just arrange a series of photos in order to render the graphic representation of a family tree, without doing any kind of genealogic research. It should be listed under Photoshop Editing.

The people who would want to buy that are interested in geneology of their family usually. I worked on our family tree and considered that to be a nice way of displaying our family members.

We might have identified the problem.

It reminds me of a friend who was excited about applying for a job as a translator at the CIA. He was excellent at English in conversation, as well as Romanian, but wasn’t as good at writing it. He didn’t get the job.

😃best enough to learn …yeah spoken and English witting have great differences

i feel the same but surprisingly someone messaged me and i may have a buyer, i just cant msg him since our time zones are different and where he is its 4am

welcome to community !

best of luck for surprises:grinning: sometimes its effects responsive time bcx of time difference but well manage them

Hello, there are a few small mistakes in grammar in your gig. Since it is translation that needs to be perfect. Full sentences, complete with periods at the end, are the best thing to use.

Also, your two most expensive gig packages say 6 words or 3 words as what you will provide when you actually mean something else.

I agree with you on this

Archived