You can't sleep?

codepanda

Guest smiler3d

You can’t sleep? Me either…Let’s Can’t Sleep Together and Follow the Dreams our Targets with the stars <3

You can’t sleep? Me either…Let’s Can’t Sleep Together

🔟 that’s got to be the weirdest post of the week so far… 😉

Guest smiler3d

hahaha ! How are you today smiler?

Grand thanks - hope you are too, apart from not being able to sleep. Maybe read a book or watch TV?

Let’s Can’t Sleep Together and Follow the Dreams our Targets with the stars

I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Hi Jonbass,

absolutely it’s something like a joke ! When I trying to sleep I remember about orders and I am coming back to my pc from bed 😄 I talked with few of my friends who’s doing fiverr for many years, they said It’s normal If you do freelancing 🙂

Hi Jonbass,

absolutely it’s something like a joke ! When I trying to sleep I remember about orders and I am coming back to my pc from bed 😄 I talked with few of my friends who’s doing fiverr for many years, they said It’s normal If you do freelancing 🙂

absolutely it’s something like a joke !

I see. I did not laugh. Perhaps I missed the humor somewhere.

When I trying to sleep I remember about orders and I am coming back to my pc from bed

Perhaps it might be better if you just sleep, and check your orders when you awake, rested and refreshed. Sleepless nights, wondering constantly if you have orders is not good for your health.

I talked with few of my friends who’s doing fiverr for many years, they said It’s normal If you do freelancing

Yes, it is normal. It has always been this way.

When I trying to sleep I remember about orders and I am coming back to my pc from bed

Perhaps it might be better if you just sleep, and check your orders when you awake, rested and refreshed. Sleepless nights, wondering constantly if you have orders is not good for your health.

I talked with few of my friends who’s doing fiverr for many years, they said It’s normal If you do freelancing

thank you for kind advices jonbass ! 🙂 I am trying to do it

No… there is a client who don’t want to sleep 😃

there is a client who don’t want to sleep 😃

That’s the client’s problem, not yours. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture. I doubt that this client is paying you well enough to justify torturing you or ruining your health.

Sleepless nights, wondering constantly if you have orders is not good for your helth.

That’s the client’s problem, not yours. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture. I doubt that this client is paying you well enough to justify torturing you or ruining your health.

I guess the only way people will understand how much harm they’re doing to themselves by not sleeping, will be when they start getting sick… :roll_eyes:

Guest pkpronab1

Yah I agree with you @codepanda Because absuletly it’s happened with me when i get my 1st order . I’m going to my bed and after 5 munit i’ll come back to my PC 😆

Archived