Top Rated Seller Banned!

legends_design

@legends_design, I’m not sure what it is you’re saying about a banned top rated seller, but I see that you took your gig image from a TRS, and gig description from another seller.

Plagiarism does get people banned, for a good reason.

The entire profile, and gigs, have changed completely! And the photo is male but he says he is a girl. From his/her profile:

" I started as a young girl to create the first covers" but now he is a male. This modern world…:thinking:

Before it said “I have a great worked in google inc.”

The entire profile, and gigs, have changed completely! And the photo is male but he says he is a girl. From his/her profile:

" I started as a young girl to create the first covers" but now he is a male. This modern world…:thinking:

I remember that…

Perhaps this thread and the OP’s profile are an experiment in…whatever?

I remember that…

Stupidity? Confusion? Throwing a piece of spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks? I’m all for experimenting but this takes it to a new level.

From his/her profile:

Before it said “I have a great worked in google inc."

Not only that. Op is supposed to be from In**a but in one of his gigs it’s written “Welcome to my service. I am from Bang****sh…” 🤨

As I said in my first comment this user is… well… :roll_eyes:

From his/her profile:

Before it said “I have a great worked in google inc."

Not only that. Op is supposed to be from In**a but in one of his gigs it’s written “Welcome to my service. I am from Bang****sh…” 🤨

As I said in my first comment this user is… well… :roll_eyes:

Op is supposed to be from In**a but in one of his gigs it’s written “Welcome to my service. I am from Bang****sh…” 🤨

😁 …Now I’m glad this thread was left up.

At this point, with those drastic gig identity elements changed, I think the OP just wanted attention. I don’t think it’s the kind of attention he wanted, though, and his Fiverr career may suffer as a result.

If someone wants to be succcessful here, they can’t be pulling stunts like this. Reputation is everything, and this OP has not been doing anything to improve his.

At this point, with those drastic gig identity elements changed, I think the OP just wanted attention. I don’t think it’s the kind of attention he wanted, though, and his Fiverr career may suffer as a result.

If someone wants to be succcessful here, they can’t be pulling stunts like this. Reputation is everything, and this OP has not been doing anything to improve his.

This is a study in everything not to do.

Reputation is everything, and this OP has not been doing anything to improve his.

But, but, OP posted tips for new sellers! 😛 Doesn’t it count? 😸

New sellers Get Order now!

Archived