Buyer requests for new users

abrarmug

Well I am also a struggling new seller and as per my research, there is no perfect or ideal way to make BR. It varies from gig to gig and person to person. However, Thumb rule goes like:
Introduce yourself with confidence
Make an attractive offer
Make your pitch is grammatically correct (strong comm skills)
Show your previous work
Be consistent and keep trying.

Miss Gina has advice from a buyer’s perspective to share. 🙂

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Check this…

Respected Client,

I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.

Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.

I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!

What more you will get from me?

✓ Many years experience in Photoshop

✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions

✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charge)

✓ Quick delivery

✓ Free source file

✓ After service support

✓ Friendly communication

✓ Affordable price

And many more!

Let me know if I can help you out in this. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP!

Regards,

Axim Arxhad (Graphic Ad)

7.5k views · View 18 Upvoters · View Sharers

Hello,

I’d like to work with you on your project in low cost.

Also, I’ll give you 100% accuracy of data.

Feel Free To Contact Me

Regards,

I’m happy to be in contact with you.Good News! I’m ready to deploy a surefire, professional and well-written articles based on your theme.Please, check out my gig and it features.If you have additional questions regarding our services, feel free to contact us! Also, ordering this gig you will get these benefit ( mention your benefit) if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now. Time to get busy! Let’s Get Started!

Check this…

Respected Client,

I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.

Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.

I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!

What more you will get from me?

✓ Many years experience in Photoshop

✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions

✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charge)

✓ Quick delivery

✓ Free source file

✓ After service support

✓ Friendly communication

✓ Affordable price

And many more!

Let me know if I can help you out in this. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP!

Regards,

Axim Arxhad (Graphic Ad)

7.5k views · View 18 Upvoters · View Sharers

Hello,

I’d like to work with you on your project in low cost.

Also, I’ll give you 100% accuracy of data.

Feel Free To Contact Me

Regards,

I’m happy to be in contact with you.Good News! I’m ready to deploy a surefire, professional and well-written articles based on your theme.Please, check out my gig and it features.If you have additional questions regarding our services, feel free to contact us! Also, ordering this gig you will get these benefit ( mention your benefit) if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now. Time to get busy! Let’s Get Started!

@sangumyc, did you read the post I just shared? :thinking:

You are telling the OP to use a canned response! 🙀

On top of that, you have grammar errors in both of your samples.:woman_teacher:

Archived