Sending buyers a request

lacybranham

Hi,

When you go to the particular buyer’s conversation (to whom you want to send the offer) in your inbox, you will see a button with a green border around it (at the bottom, right under the message box) that says “Create an Offer.”

Once you click that button, a small pop-up window will appear where you have to fill in all the details of the custom offer that you want to send the buyer. Fill it in and click the green button at the bottom that says “Submit Offer” to send it to your buyer.

Hi,

When you go to the particular buyer’s conversation (to whom you want to send the offer) in your inbox, you will see a button with a green border around it (at the bottom, right under the message box) that says “Create an Offer.”

Once you click that button, a small pop-up window will appear where you have to fill in all the details of the custom offer that you want to send the buyer. Fill it in and click the green button at the bottom that says “Submit Offer” to send it to your buyer.

Hello, thank you 🙂

Is there a forum or place I can go to, to see what people are requesting?

So I’m pretty new to Fiverr, I’m just wondering how do we send offers to people who are requesting? I know people request and then sellers send them messages… but how exactly do we do that?

I’m just wondering how do we send offers to people who are requesting?

I thought you were already contacted by someone who was requesting an offer from you. However, since that doesn’t seem to be the case, just disregard what I had said in my previous post.

However, I think you’re referring to the buyer request section. This is how you go to the buyer request (BR) section:

image.thumb.png.ff41bc9e2ee899484c82c328097ee7fa.png

Please note: New/unleveled sellers will probably not be able to see very many buyer requests. I would also suggest that you go through the following post that provides more info. on BRs:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

I’m just wondering how do we send offers to people who are requesting?

I thought you were already contacted by someone who was requesting an offer from you. However, since that doesn’t seem to be the case, just disregard what I had said in my previous post.

However, I think you’re referring to the buyer request section. This is how you go to the buyer request (BR) section:

Please note: New/unleveled sellers will probably not be able to see very many buyer requests. I would also suggest that you go through the following post that provides more info. on BRs:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Ahhh, THANK YOU! 🙂

Hi,

apart you should know that the requests are not seen by vendors always, they leave at different times and it depends on your category. As if you have more seller level you can see more requests. Luck

Archived