Nice to meet you all!

idolbear

Thanks for the advice! May I ask if I have accidentally made a mistake with the post/category though? It sounds like I have : O

Forum is badge based system on every mistake you earned a badge and these badges are good as well as some are bad so you have to be attentive while posting.

Thanks for the advice! May I ask if I have accidentally made a mistake with the post/category though? It sounds like I have : O

May I ask if I have accidentally made a mistake with the post/category though?

No, you did not. The "New User Introduction is exactly where you should have posted. 🙂

Sounds good but before start please read all Term and condition

It is good to read the Forum Do’s and Don’ts to stay out of trouble on the Forum. 😉

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

It is also advised to read the TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. 😊

Forum is badge based system

Here is information about the Forum Levels: 😀

We are introducing new “user levels” can earn for viewing and participation. The higher up you are, the more you can interact with others in the forum and the more features open up. There are 5 levels of participation: Level 0 (New) → Level 1 (Basic) → Level 2 (Member) → Level 3 (Regular) → Level 4 (Leader). New (0) New users coming into the forum need to earn the trust of the community. Most likely they are visitors who just created an account and still learning the community norms and the w…

Since Badges were mentioned, here is another interesting thread. :thinking:

This post is one of a series of posts to answer a few of the common reoccurring questions on the forum. Note: If you are looking for the Introductory Forum Questions you can find it here for basics about the forum, logins, etc. To search for more Forum Questions posts, [try forum search and search for FIVERRFO. 1. How do I access extra tools in a forum post? A. If you are logged into the forum, some forum tools are accessed by open up more option in a forum post. Anytime you see a referenc…

May I ask if I have accidentally made a mistake with the post/category though?

No, you did not. The "New User Introduction is exactly where you should have posted. 🙂

Sounds good but before start please read all Term and condition

It is good to read the Forum Do’s and Don’ts to stay out of trouble on the Forum. 😉

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

It is also advised to read the TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. 😊

Forum is badge based system

Here is information about the Forum Levels: 😀

We are introducing new “user levels” can earn for viewing and participation. The higher up you are, the more you can interact with others in the forum and the more features open up. There are 5 levels of participation: Level 0 (New) → Level 1 (Basic) → Level 2 (Member) → Level 3 (Regular) → Level 4 (Leader). New (0) New users coming into the forum need to earn the trust of the community. Most likely they are visitors who just created an account and still learning the community norms and the w…

Since Badges were mentioned, here is another interesting thread. :thinking:

This post is one of a series of posts to answer a few of the common reoccurring questions on the forum. Note: If you are looking for the Introductory Forum Questions you can find it here for basics about the forum, logins, etc. To search for more Forum Questions posts, [try forum search and search for FIVERRFO. 1. How do I access extra tools in a forum post? A. If you are logged into the forum, some forum tools are accessed by open up more option in a forum post. Anytime you see a referenc…

Wooow thanks a ton for the info, I really need this. I’ll make sure to read the rules and guidelines carefully 😃

Archived