No orders even after being active with good quilty work

abro_designs

hi…iam Abro…
here is my profile link https://www.fiverr.com/abro_designs?up_rollout=true
i have created 7 gig and keep them updating also like the display picture and keep sharing on social media…even after good quilty work and being active almost 20hours on fiverr iam not getting orders…last order was 7days before…iam not understanding that what should i do to get orders…iam not saying like 10orders in a days but atleast 1 order…iam sending 10buyer request religiously every day…need help suggestion anything…
Regards

How are you evaluating that your work is “good and quality”?

I see quite a few “shady” or a bit confusing things on your profile as on your gig pictures and descriptions and the same on your profile description.

thank you…that will be very helpful if you can tell what should i change thats not working…i realy appreciate your help

hi…iam Abro…

here is my profile link https://www.fiverr.com/abro_designs?up_rollout=true

i have created 7 gig and keep them updating also like the display picture and keep sharing on social media…even after good quilty work and being active almost 20hours on fiverr iam not getting orders…last order was 7days before…iam not understanding that what should i do to get orders…iam not saying like 10orders in a days but atleast 1 order…iam sending 10buyer request religiously every day…need help suggestion anything…

Regards

even after good quilty work and being active almost 20hours on fiverr iam not getting orders…

If you haven’t gotten any orders, how can you possibly have shown “good quality work”?

It doesn’t matter how many hours you spend sitting around on Fiverr, what matters is how well you are connecting to your target customers. Focus more on connecting, and less on sitting around waiting.

Archived