Gigs are no where

ayesha_uzair

Hi Everyone,

I want to ask about the gigs in searching. I searched for the gigs but my gigs are nowhere. I checked about above 30 pages. Please guide me about this.

Please guide me about this.

Before creating any category gig first you should do research about that as through top sellers gigs youtube etc

How old are the gigs? If they’re brand new, it can take days before they appear in the search. If they are old gigs, but you edited them and now they’re gone, it can also take a couple of days to re-appear. But they don’t always appear at the same position they used to. If days pass and your gig is still not located in the search, then you should send a ticket to support.

How old are the gigs? If they’re brand new, it can take days before they appear in the search. If they are old gigs, but you edited them and now they’re gone, it can also take a couple of days to re-appear. But they don’t always appear at the same position they used to. If days pass and your gig is still not located in the search, then you should send a ticket to support.

Thanks 🙂

Archived