Best Fiverr Gigs Marketing Tips

Did that work for you? I see only 2 reviews on your profile

Should we expect your success with hundreds of orders in the next couple of days?

Should we expect your success with hundreds of orders in the next couple of days?

Hey @mariashtelle1, This comment made my day. 😂

• Like 9

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you name some facebook marketing groups we can us

e for promotion. ???

Never promote yourself in a Facebook Group. It’s spamming and will make you look bad, plus it is really ineffective.

When I get traffic from a Facebook Group, it’s because I’ve shared insights and support for other group members and people see that I know what I am talking about and want to know more.

• Like 17

To be honest, I don’t think many sellers in the forum have built the skills for organic marketing. They have a lot to learn, practice and develop before they can do that effectively. A lot of people here just want to post a call-to-action to buy their packages, linking to them. That’s just not effective on social media and it also deters people and makes you lose credibility with prospects.

I wrote this and published it here. You copied and pasted it here as your own. Why would you do that?

Stealing from others isn’t going to help your business and it’s so wrong.

• Like 9

Never promote yourself in a Facebook Group. It’s spamming and will make you look bad, plus it is really ineffective.

When I get traffic from a Facebook Group, it’s because I’ve shared insights and support for other group members and people see that I know what I am talking about and want to know more.

okay. Thank you for the advice

• Like 3

I’d also like to add that you can improve your skillset by answering these types of questions on sites like Quora. It’s also a great way to find ideas for expanding your services here on Fiverr. If you see the same question being asked over and over, you may be able to create a gig around it.

thanks for sharing nice twitch and tricks

• Like 4

Reddit is fantastic, but mainly only organically, meaning, you share insights, showcase your skills, which generates interest and prompts people to check you out. You usually don’t directly promote yourself on Reddit or Twitter as people don’t use Reddit to see people advertising their things. You can directly promote yourself on Twitter occasionally, but lead generation on Twitter, like on Reddit, mainly works organically.

To be honest, I don’t think many sellers in the forum have built the skills for organic marketing. They have a lot to learn, practice and develop before they can do that effectively. A lot of people here just want to post a call-to-action to buy their packages, linking to them. That’s just not effective on social media and it also deters people and makes you lose credibility with prospects.

Nice say thanks for sharing essential information with us 👍

• Like 2

Well for me face-book is a big NO when it comes to marketing. Twitter works…but being very honest promoting your gigs with the right audience is the key and to find that RIGHT audience thing, I only found the Fiverr forum the best place. Take part here…answer questions with authentic knowledge about your niche. Help others and fiverr will help you back. FIVERR IS ALL ABOUT ORGANIC EFFORTS. Do not waste your time copy pasting the gig links to those who do not even know what your services are about. 🙂

• Like 6

Yes I agree with you. I am also new seller on Fiverr. @flyingnetworks you personally don’t get enough order in 1 year but give write down some advice how you do that man. Please don’t do this kind things it’s harmful for new seller. They will follow your instructions working hard but when get nothing they will got fraustrated and leave the market place.

• Like 4

Yes I agree with you. I am also new seller on Fiverr. @flyingnetworks you personally don’t get enough order in 1 year but give write down some advice how you do that man. Please don’t do this kind things it’s harmful for new seller. They will follow your instructions working hard but when get nothing they will got fraustrated and leave the market place.

I have lots of local clients. even though I’m under pressure because of this marketing

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there @flyingnetworks, do you call this “'Tips For Sellers”? Sorry to disappoint you but this is old news? Everybody knows this, besides promoting your Gigs on Facebook groups will do more harm than good. Except if you know what you’re doing!! You should have added this to your intro. I’m not here to judge you. You just need to be more specific about your so-called TIPS. Best of luck to you! God bless us all, Humberto

• Like 2