Hi, new "re-user"

rain2222

thank you everyone for your good wishes and encouragement (and criticism:sweat_smile:)! @gig_freak i am not actually a professional writer. i am a mechanic of sorts in the real world. but i am hopeful whatever i know about writing will be acceptable to buyers. and i do not stop learning, ever!

Really, your writting doesn’t quite seem like a one that a professional writer would have. I might be wrong though. 🙃

Welcome back to the Forum! However, I must agree with @gig_freak.

Really, your writing doesn’t quite seem like a one that a professional writer would have.

Although I did notice your profile is much better written. However, I see you charge nearly the same amount to proofread as experienced leveled sellers do. You may want to adjust your rates downward until you get a bit of traction. :thinking:

Also in your writing gig, you ask the buyers not to publish your stories anywhere. Are you aware that according to TOS your buyer has the rights to do what they wish with your stories once they are bought and paid for? 🤐

Welcome back to the Forum! However, I must agree with @gig_freak.

Really, your writing doesn’t quite seem like a one that a professional writer would have.

Although I did notice your profile is much better written. However, I see you charge nearly the same amount to proofread as experienced leveled sellers do. You may want to adjust your rates downward until you get a bit of traction. :thinking:

Also in your writing gig, you ask the buyers not to publish your stories anywhere. Are you aware that according to TOS your buyer has the rights to do what they wish with your stories once they are bought and paid for? 🤐

You may want to adjust your rates downward until you get a bit of traction. :thinking:

yes, about that, i did want to first offer my gigs for free for a while, but the pricing doesnt go lower than $5. so i thought id figure it out some time later. but if you or anyone here can help me with this i will very much appreciate it.

and the writing,😶.

and about the buyer rights, i will check the terms on that. i thought telling stories as a creative way of offering advice should be different from just ghost-writing, but if it goes against the terms, i will certainly make changes in the gig.

thanks @vickiespencer ! for taking the time to go through my gigs and for the advice 😄

• 4 weeks later...

Archived