Buyers budgets only $2

editingboy

Why would you want to work with someone who thinks you are only worth $2? You aren’t, no matter what the scope of work is and what the objectives are. Move on. When you fulfill requests like this, you’re guaranteeing yourself a career of making peanuts. It will only encourage people to go as cheap as they can.

It has to be $5 or in $5 increments, anyway. Read the terms of service.

Why would you want to work with someone who thinks you are only worth $2? You aren’t, no matter what the scope of work is and what the objectives are. Move on. When you fulfill requests like this, you’re guaranteeing yourself a career of making peanuts. It will only encourage people to go as cheap as they can.

It has to be $5 or in $5 increments, anyway. Read the terms of service.

@humanissocial very well said. There are a few buyers who intend to get the work done even for free!

HI, Everyone

Recently one buyer contact me and he says can you complete my work and my budgets $2 how to deal with this type of buyer, I say minimum package starts $5.

Thanks 🙂

how to deal with this type of buyer

Politely inform your buyer what the price of your work would be, as well as what, exactly, they’d get for that price.

Either that, or just tell them that you’re not a good match for their needs.

Can someone even order a gig with $2?

No. You can not offer or set price of your gig less than $5 . This is the minimum amount that you can offer and fiverr charge $2 minimum on a order .So buyer have to pay at least $7 to buy a service (Of $5) in fiverr … Hope you got that … 😀

Archived