Live Backgrounds or even green screen editing in

ceceliavo

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I’ve done it for a while… that doesn’t mean I’m good at it. LOL. But i’ve been there with people who are. The thing is about keying is that there’s not 1 wrong thing posted here. Everything from everyone is right. It’s all comes down to the situation or practicality. I’d love to hear from someone that has set up a permanent green screen, made a room or something. That person would probably have some amazing tips.

— Ahhh yes. The quest to better a computer based on video. It is indeed never ending.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @ceceliavo: That’s cool. Don’t give up! There will always be a market for actresses, you just have to slowly build your contacts. I’m not Hollywood or anything, Nothing so glamorous. Independent is my domain. And my own stuff to date has been borderline flopish. I say borderline because I have earned some cult viewers and made a lot of friends/contacts. I have worked on large scale stuff, still independent of course, but that’s not my stuff. I was just employed. LOL - Working on a make or break project now. A little luck would be great. 🙂

Reply to @ceceliavo: That’s cool. Don’t give up! There will always be a market for actresses, you just have to slowly build your contacts. I’m not Hollywood or anything, Nothing so glamorous. Independent is my domain. And my own stuff to date has been borderline flopish. I say borderline because I have earned some cult viewers and made a lot of friends/contacts. I have worked on large scale stuff, still independent of course, but that’s not my stuff. I was just employed. LOL - Working on a make or break project now. A little luck would be great. 🙂

Archived