I lost $ 367 today (6 order completed > all cancel today)

magicthe24h

" Trust & Safety Team"

That’s ridiculous!!!

What is ridiculous?

I don’t see anything ridiculous in their answer, they explained to you all the process and how chargeback works.

You still can reply and ask them if there is any chance to resolve it and get your money back.

For my case it took them more than a month but they still returned what I earned.

Do not accept bulk orders from people you haven’t worked with before IF you can help it. Especially if it’s 7 orders in a week or two for hundreds of $.

Most of the time, you will get contacted before the order is placed in a situation like this. This is when you tell them this is a policy you have (don’t explain why, you don’t need to give them ideas). If you’re not contacted, it’s another huge red flag.

We have zero protection in situations like this so, unfortunately, it’s your job to filter out suspicious buyers.

• 8 months later...

It also happened with me. I delivered order to buyer and he asked only one revision. I did that revision and buyer replied “That’s OK”. He marked my order completed. After 10 days I received a notification on compensated for cancelled order and I saw that my money has been deducted of that order.

Archived