Wow! My highest order price on Fiverr yet $1860

yelenafiver

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My aim is to get close to this or more daily on Fiverr. It’s possible but how?

It is possible if you don’t actually have any work to do on a given order. If you are accepting an order like this everyday, you will also need to deliver an order like this everyday. I would say that simply isn’t feasible. Well done, though.

Hmmm, very true friend. Only this order will take me about 25 days to deliver. Assuming I got this daily, that’ll be very hectic. True. Kudos man.

What kind of risk? We learn every day.

There are two kinds or risks. One is linked to the dimension of the job - the bigger it is, the greater is the chance you meet problems in the making. The other concern is related to the possibility that the buyer could cancel the order or perform a chargeback after the delivery. If the buyer is a regular on the platform this is less probable but you should check if he has a verifiable history - in this case, a number of reviews. A frequent suggestion is to split a large order into smaller ones.

There are two kinds or risks. One is linked to the dimension of the job - the bigger it is, the greater is the chance you meet problems in the making. The other concern is related to the possibility that the buyer could cancel the order or perform a chargeback after the delivery. If the buyer is a regular on the platform this is less probable but you should check if he has a verifiable history - in this case, a number of reviews. A frequent suggestion is to split a large order into smaller ones.

You’re correct. I’ve actually done just what you suggested. I split it into half. I’ve received first one. And split the second half into three Orders

Archived