Buyer didn't saw files and report me for (empty delivery violation)

legendstudio

Today I got email from fiverr that I break TOS rules for doing empty delivery if you guys can check screen shot of buyer message then you will see what buyer said that " I haven’t seen the second set of files " may be buyer report my delivery and fiverr send me warning without investigation I also send complete files even extra designs.

1347347277_BuyerMessage.JPG.3f408151f26e856b72e054d73990a867.JPG
Delivery.JPG.091fb347b830407643665721d6a1596a.JPG
TOS.thumb.JPG.4d7685404caf4116e482fac00c829528.JPG

Why should I risk my business doing empty delivery I already provided all files if seller have problem to download files that what should I do? I take Fiverr TOS seriously. Why would we take risk that by violating TOS intentionally Can fiverr do justice to all the effort we are putting on your marketplace ?

If I recall correctly, at the time of the request of a revision the buyer needs to declare the reason choosing it among a few alternatives, and one of these refers to a “partial delivery”.
As the very warning suggests at the end, contact CS and explain the situation.

As your buyer confirms that you did send all the files, it would appear that sellers get an automatic warning whenever buyers hit the empty delivery button, even in error. This is very worrying. If I was you, I’d contact CS asap with screenshots of your delivery and your buyers message above.

Please let us know what customer support says when you let them know about this, thank you.

Is this an automatic TOS warning without any review by staff, that can be triggered by a buyer not seeing the full set of files? 😱

Is this an automatic TOS warning without any review by staff, that can be triggered by a buyer not seeing the full set of files?

That would be awful… most of my new buyers have no idea what to do even if I explain everything clear like I would to a 3 year old kid …

Please let us know what customer support says when you let them know about this, thank you.

Is this an automatic TOS warning without any review by staff, that can be triggered by a buyer not seeing the full set of files? 😱

It looks like it. - And it’s potentially terrifying. I made a delivery the other day, but noticed afterward that one of my files hadn’t uploaded correctly:

357561338_Screenshotat2019-04-0723-45-11.png.692489772e85ec9365628c7f17f25128.png

(Notice the 162 Bytes file.)

In this case, I quickly sent all files again as a message and Google Drive link.

To date, whenever I have had a problem with the delivery system, I’ve quickly sent all files again via alternative means and taken a screengrab of the event. However, if warnings like this get levied against sellers automatically, there’s really no point trying to gather evidence in anticipation of questions being raised over deliveries.

And of course, you have the added problem that the world we live in isn’t populated by carebears who all want nothing more than to make everyone’s lives easier and act 100% honestly all the time. 😦

image1.JPG.c6b57c8d9b83642a39496cc66954d045.JPG
image2.JPG.96c0fe51879051f0fa60d696928be9ae.JPG

Finally Cs removed warning from my profile.

First they reply said I didn’t delivered 100% work and I send screen shot and all buyer message and gig description again. They replied me back that the information was delivered and warning is removed Thank you so much guys 🙂

Fiverr must need to provided clear instruction to all buyers and also they must need to removed “partial delivery” button that was a case I received warning 😦

If I recall correctly, at the time of the request of a revision the buyer needs to declare the reason choosing it among a few alternatives, and one of these refers to a “partial delivery”.

As the very warning suggests at the end, contact CS and explain the situation.

Thanks mate! I explain everything to fiverr they finally removed warning but order is not completed can buyer press again the “partial delivery” button? I have no idea how it’s work from buyer side 😱

Is this an automatic TOS warning without any review by staff, that can be triggered by a buyer not seeing the full set of files?

That would be awful… most of my new buyers have no idea what to do even if I explain everything clear like I would to a 3 year old kid …

I explain everything clear like I would to a 3 year old kid

Thanks for being here the problem is know solved.

It’s fiverr job to provide clear instruction or 30sec video to all new buyers. I’m here to provide my service not fiverr instruction or guide but I always explain completely.

Thanks mate! I explain everything to fiverr they finally removed warning but order is not completed can buyer press again the “partial delivery” button? I have no idea how it’s work from buyer side 😱

can buyer press again the “partial delivery” button?

Theoretically yes, but the buyer recognized that the delivery was complete, so there is no reason to do that.

The answer of CS is interesting, though, because

1. it points to a bug
  2. it reveals that the warning is automatic
  3. the underlying logic makes no sense if one thinks about it

There were two simultaneous deliveries and the system marked one as not 100% completed this created the alert and warned the account.

⬆️ It apparently means that if, for whatever technical reason, the upload of a file (or of a series of files) doesn’t complete, the delivery is considered incomplete by a software and it’s a seller’s fault.

We live in interesting times.

IMHO… I hate to say this… and maybe I am wrong - but this says to me that Fiverr blames EVERYTHING on the seller whether it’s a bug, glitch, buyer-induced or whatever. No matter how much care we give our orders, everything that goes wrong is our fault.

This is how I feel reading this. I’m glad it was resolved, but it never should have happened in the first place.

Theoretically yes, but the buyer recognized that the delivery was complete, so there is no reason to do that.

1. it points to a bug

There were two simultaneous deliveries and the system marked one as not 100% completed this created the alert and warned the account.

⬆️ It apparently means that if, for whatever technical reason, the upload of a file (or of a series of files) doesn’t complete, the delivery is considered incomplete by a software and it’s a seller’s fault.

It wouldn’t matter that much except that we have our accounts banned for two or three warnings. At least CS took care of it.

• 4 months later...

1. it points to a bug

I would somehow wanna believe this. I uploaded a file, it 100% completed upload and i clicked the “Deliver work” button. Few hours later, buyer contacted me that he couldn’t find the file. I checked, saw it wasn’t really attached and i had to resend the file again to him. I was scared i was going to be warned of TOS Violation, and nothing showed up till now. I guess the system indeed saw it as 100% completed upload and thanks to God the buyer also didn’t click on any of those “Not received delivery” or “Partial delivery” Button. I guess i would have been flagged also. We just need to very careful

I would somehow wanna believe this. I uploaded a file, it 100% completed upload and i clicked the “Deliver work” button. Few hours later, buyer contacted me that he couldn’t find the file. I checked, saw it wasn’t really attached and i had to resend the file again to him. I was scared i was going to be warned of TOS Violation, and nothing showed up till now. I guess the system indeed saw it as 100% completed upload and thanks to God the buyer also didn’t click on any of those “Not received delivery” or “Partial delivery” Button. I guess i would have been flagged also. We just need to very careful

This is something that may occur from time to time. I have also uploaded images upon delivery that for some unknown reason were not visible in the order page. Although they showed uploaded in the delivery box. Since then I always double check if all the files are visible also in the delivery page.

Archived