My gig impressions, views, clicks are going down

locomotivemedia

Hi there
am new to fiverr so i just have one gig and in the last 2 months i got enough orders and my gig was doing good and i was happy with that but from the first of this month(april) 2019 suddenly my gig impressions and clicks and views are going down and am not getting new orders and messages from people and i dont know why i have changed the title description and tags am really upset with it its not working can somebody tell me please what should i do??

Hello! First of all dont worry we have all been there. Some days your numbers will be down. Keep promoting your links. Also dont change your gigs all the time. When you make changes (make sure these changes are for the best) give your gig some time to climb back on pages. Good luck

Maria S.

Hello! First of all dont worry we have all been there. Some days your numbers will be down. Keep promoting your links. Also dont change your gigs all the time. When you make changes (make sure these changes are for the best) give your gig some time to climb back on pages. Good luck

Maria S.

thanks for the good words

Archived